Typical Gallop - News Article

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
StormFront
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

TENSIONS between Melbourne Storm and NRL chief executive David Gallop show
no sign of easing after the league boss declined an invitation to attend the club's
final home game on September 5.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/david ... 5910674612

Typical Gallop and NRL representatives... very poor form and just shows the distain they have
for Melbourne Storm. Complete arrogance and ignorance for what the Storm and the supporters
are trying to do - Move forward from this sordid mess. Bring on 2011 and Storm for Premiers....
money does not buy a premiership - players and coaching staff win them...
Lets Party Like Its 1999....
The Storm 1999, 2007, 2009, 2011

StormFront......
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

F    lima lima lima duck      K  Gallop and if you cant look some-one in the eye, which he seems unable to do to the innocent Storm players, tells me youre not a man and have something to hide.
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I dont think he could afford the entry fee
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
stormy bill
Squall
Squall

I do not want him anywhere near AAMI Park.
What we do today will echo in eternity
billies later
Squall
Squall

stormy bill wrote: I do not want him anywhere near AAMI Park.
Nor do I....... and let's be honest, he'd be KILLED!!!
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

In 12 years Mr Canter has shown nothing but disdain for RL in Melbourne,(Please note that any advantages shown to RL in Victoria were NOT initiated or enhanced by this person),so why is anyone surprised by the fact he will not send an NRL rep to this game.

Roll on the independent commission & may it be free of 3rd rate lawyers with horse related names  ;-) 
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
stormsally
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

It is a wind up.  Assuming the Dragons hang on to top spot - he needs to present the Minor Premiership trophy the same day.  If we were up for the MP and Gallop said - sorry Ive been invited to another game . . .

Just an easy headline on the 20th page in to the Herald Sun.
We live to play, we play to win, We try and try, we won’t say die, we won’t give in
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

stormsally wrote: It is a wind up.  Assuming the Dragons hang on to top spot - he needs to present the Minor Premiership trophy the same day.  If we were up for the MP and Gallop said - sorry Ive been invited to another game . . .

Just an easy headline on the 20th page in to the Herald Sun.
He would not have come anyway and I doubt we'll see him next year either!
waveydavey
Squall
Squall

He'll have to come next year to present the minor premiership!!  Unless, of course, they finally get the independant commission up and running and he isn't CEO.
estormboy
Squall
Squall

waveydavey wrote: He'll have to come next year to present the minor premiership!!  Unless, of course, they finally get the independant commission up and running and he isn't CEO.
Na, waveydavey forget the minor premiership.

I'd pay good money just to see the look on Gallop's face when the time comes to hand over the 2011 Premiership trophy to Smithy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak"  Anon
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

estormboy wrote:
waveydavey wrote: He'll have to come next year to present the minor premiership!!  Unless, of course, they finally get the independant commission up and running and he isn't CEO.
Na, waveydavey forget the minor premiership.

I'd pay good money just to see the look on Gallop's face when the time comes to hand over the 2011 Premiership trophy to Smithy
If (when) that happens, I hope Cam ignores Gallop's handshake attempt and just snatches the trophy away from him.  I wouldn't be against him shoving Gallop off the stage, either - and I mean right off the stage.
You had me at meat tornado.
StormFront
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I hope by then he has long gone - fallen on his own sword...
Lets Party Like Its 1999....
The Storm 1999, 2007, 2009, 2011

StormFront......
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

If Gallop had an inkling, he would have at least sent a representative to try and mend the bridge.

Useless muppet :x
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

stormsally wrote: It is a wind up.  Assuming the Dragons hang on to top spot - he needs to present the Minor Premiership trophy the same day. 
A presentation that would presumably take place 4 hours and 45 minutes after the finish of the Storm game.
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Imo Gallop would make a stunning sight hanging from his testicles at the highest point of AAMI park
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler