RENI MAITUA TO THE STORM?........... *breaking news* he has signed with the eels

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
scriptyx
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Noa Nadruku wrote:
J-Storm wrote: So because he made a lapse in judgement it makes him the Devil of the NRL. Glad to see that society is so forgiving, & ppl wonder why the world is as screwed as it is...

I'd give the guy a 2nd chance under Bellamy because I'm sure Craig would make it well known (if others close to him havent already) that one more slip-up & he is history. Lote, Wendell & even Greg Bird have all been given another chance & made something of it (as will Stewart IF he gets fit & back on the field) so why shouldn't reni be given the same right...
I just think he's been crapola for years and we're covered for back-rowers.
not really we have lowrie he is -2 players so if we get matua we are still one backrower short
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

scriptyx wrote:
Noa Nadruku wrote:
J-Storm wrote: So because he made a lapse in judgement it makes him the Devil of the NRL. Glad to see that society is so forgiving, & ppl wonder why the world is as screwed as it is...

I'd give the guy a 2nd chance under Bellamy because I'm sure Craig would make it well known (if others close to him havent already) that one more slip-up & he is history. Lote, Wendell & even Greg Bird have all been given another chance & made something of it (as will Stewart IF he gets fit & back on the field) so why shouldn't reni be given the same right...
I just think he's been crapola for years and we're covered for back-rowers.
not really we have lowrie he is -2 players so if we get matua we are still one backrower short
Mate Lowrie isnt that bad lol
scriptyx
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Freshy wrote:
scriptyx wrote:
Noa Nadruku wrote: I just think he's been crapola for years and we're covered for back-rowers.
Mate Lowrie isnt that bad lol

haha ok man maybe i'm taking some creative lisence withthat statement..but you know its almost true :)
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

scriptyx wrote: haha ok man maybe i'm taking some creative lisence withthat statement..but you know its almost true :)
Haha yes he does have some low points :) But he had a good solid game on Saturday. Lets hope hes on the way up haha.  :o
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

scriptyx wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
TC wrote: Let's see...
- because he's a thug on and off the field
- because he's a drug user
- because he would be a terribly bad example to our young players
- because he's not a team player

Need any more?
Have to agree,with the black eye you already have you need better than this
livewire moron,Wendell Sailor worked because his was recreational,This man
is an absolute cheat,your already labelled as cheats by many,you dont need a
real cheat in your squad of 25,even during these desperatish times

Before this is seen as a trollish,read it properly i dont think it needs further explanation

I agree with you Eagle (lotti) I think we should not use our criminal quota on him, we should spend it on a rapist like you guys have...
Lol@failed troll attempt,Innocent until proven guilty in australia,dont like it go elsewhere
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

If Belly sees something in Maitua and thinks he can add something to our team then that's more than good enough for me and that goes for any other player as well. He's been right a shitload more than he's ever been wrong.
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Ice wrote: If Belly sees something in Maitua and thinks he can add something to our team then that's more than good enough for me and that goes for any other player as well. He's been right a shitload more than he's ever been wrong.
He's never been wrong  ;D except for when he picked Tahu for Origin lol
I love Cooper
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Freshy wrote: He's never been wrong  ;D except for when he picked Tahu for Origin lol
Joel Monaghan, Wolfman, Beau Scott........ oh please tell me Bellamy had nothing to do with choosing them!!!
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I love Cooper wrote:
Freshy wrote: He's never been wrong  ;D except for when he picked Tahu for Origin lol
Joel Monaghan, Wolfman, Beau Scott........ oh please tell me Bellamy had nothing to do with choosing them!!!
haha! Beau Scott did alright on Inglis but Wolfman. Now thats a story. He's a one hit wonder.  :lol:
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Freshy wrote:
I love Cooper wrote:
haha! Beau Scott did alright on Inglis but Wolfman. Now thats a story. He's a one hit wonder.  :lol:
His a top quality player for manly and australia.....blues however....not so much
That said id rather Wolfman in blue than Tahu,Wolfman has a heart,Tahu is a *lima lima lima duck*
princess and has no place in rugby league
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

The Eagle wrote:
Freshy wrote:
I love Cooper wrote: Joel Monaghan, Wolfman, Beau Scott........ oh please tell me Bellamy had nothing to do with choosing them!!!
His a top quality player for manly and australia.....blues however....not so much
That said id rather Wolfman in blue than Tahu,Wolfman has a heart,Tahu is a *LIMA LIMA LIMA DUCK!*in
princess and has no place in rugby league
When is the Wolfgirl due back? Poor guy had the worst games for NSW. I agree Id rather him in Origin over softgirl Tahu but then again both of them shouldnt be near the team in the first place unless their the ball biatch lol
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

And i still think your much better off without reni given the flak your guarenteed to continue copping
from low brow opposition fans,with some exclusions ofcourse

you dont want to add fuel to that fire guys

Next year for wolfman,he dislocated his shoulder pre round 1 and will not feature in this years premiership
tilt whatsoever,Brett may or may not return,i dont think he will but i think he would be running again by this
stage,his injuries are the worse due to diabettes not helping his cause

The wolf needed a reconstruction,we miss his speed and Bretts speed,slowest frikken outside backs in the comp
that said i wouldnt trade them for anyone,dogkinson however can die in a fire
Phil "Gus" Gould

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

The Eagle wrote: And i still think your much better off without reni given the flak your guarenteed to continue copping
from low brow opposition fans,with some exclusions ofcourse

you dont want to add fuel to that fire guys

Next year for wolfman,he dislocated his shoulder pre round 1 and will not feature in this years premiership
tilt whatsoever,Brett may or may not return,i dont think he will but i think he would be running again by this
stage,his injuries are the worse due to diabettes not helping his cause

The wolf needed a reconstruction,we miss his speed and Bretts speed,slowest frikken outside backs in the comp

And yes,those 2 origins will unfortunatly mark him not to play origin again
Phil "Gus" Gould

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

The Eagle wrote: The wolf needed a reconstruction,we miss his speed and Bretts speed,slowest frikken outside backs in the comp
Jeeze the guy has had a tough go since his rise to fame in 08. Yeah it doesnt help when u got T-Rex running around like a nut. He could be something still. Haha Hodkinson is my favourite player, what does it matter to u guys anyhow? You have Cherry Evans whos apparently better.
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Hodkos short kicks are absolute garbage and plays a 5/8 role forcing Foran to play a halfback role
when his 5/8 is golden,hodkos redeeming facet is he can kick a 1 pointer,yay!
Phil "Gus" Gould

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler