Oh what a night!!!

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Fampa
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

T'was beautiful to watch.
Even the ref was quite fair,
With three weeks to go,
We'll still be there.
*Champagne football*
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Just a shame the ch 9 commentary didn't give you guys any acknowledgement. A sprinkling of Storm fans they said and typical of ch 9 thats all they showed, the lone Storm fan. When they showed Orfords kicks in the 2nd half if we looked closely behind the goals we couls see a huge group of you guys yet all they could manage was a 1 second glimpse right at the start of the game. We could just hear you on the telecast, well i knew if was you guys. You could hear the cowbell too.
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

Saw some of the regulars there....Like usual The die hard Fans. Fans most Northeners chose not to acknowledge.
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

:D :D

Stormboy and I saw Fampa a couple of times, Andy too, plus a glimpse of the Storm faithful! :D
We could hear the cowbell and the chants and our house was shaking, we were screaming, clapping and nearly crying as the boys did us proud! :D

Clark was at his best NOT! virtually no penaltys in the 1st half, he was the Broncos 14th player on the field for the 1st half!

Channel 9 hang your head in shame, finals games, all those bloody ads, missing vital play the balls and not acknowledging the Storm supporters who gave it to those Broncos players and supporters!

We will see you all at Aussie Stadium next weekend if the Raiders don't kick the Chooks butts today otherwise 2 weeks time at either Telstra or Aussie Stadium!

Also well done Cowboys for kicking the criminals butts, we can do it again next week no doubt about it if we have to play them on Sunday!

Bye Bye Lizards, Criminals next! :D

Oh what a feeling! woo hoo!! :D :D :D

Cheers
Bunnies & Stormboy :D :D :D
Go the Mighty Melbourne Storm and the Mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs!!
Fampa
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Even with THAT wig on??

You're good.
*Champagne football*
Lord Reynoldson
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

bunnies wrote:Also well done Cowboys for kicking the criminals butts, we can do it again next week no doubt about it if we have to play them on Sunday!

Bye Bye Lizards, Criminals next! :D
And I was wondering in another topic how the criminals didn't get a mention. This must explain it. :lol: But your being rather kind to them today, are you sure your not sick in some way?

As for the poem Fampa, that thing about Clarky is an absolute load of crap. He has effectively refereed himself out of the playoffs and I am so damn glad he has because he is a dead set moron.
Glory, Glory to South Sydney!
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

:D :D

Not as sick as those criminals will be feeling right now and next week when they are GONE!! :D

Cheers
Bunnies :D
Go the Mighty Melbourne Storm and the Mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs!!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Bunnies, there was a camera crew got a shot of a heap of us outside the ground before the game chanting and cheering.

I've heard that the footage was for this week's Footy Show.

Glad to hear that some of us was seen as I never noticed any shots of Storm supporters on screen at all. The one time I saw a camera pointed at us they had a replay of the Storm try instead of us.

Don't forget to listen to Kirk & cappy this Thursday night on SEN 1116 AM at 9pm thru to 10pm. www.sen.com.au and clik on "listen" for those interstate.
Filthy Teeve
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I would also just like to congratulate those who made it to the game. It was good to hear the cowbell ringing almost non stop, and whilst the commentators and tv footage tried thier best not to acknowledge you, you let us back home know that you were there!

How good is that backflick pass from Hill!! Go Canberra! Bring on the bye.
Smoking Is The Leading Cause Of Statistics
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

What a great game!! I just got home off the plane, and man, what a weekend. Worth every bloody penny spent to get there!! Now I have to organise my tickets for next weeks game. Anyone know where I should be getting them for?
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Steaming Stormer, no idea at this stage. I'm getting my ticket through the mssc again. I didn't ask Julie where she was aiming for.

At this stage they are undecided whether we'll travel up by bus Friday night and leave straight after the game on Sunday or fly up on game day.

According to the Storm's website the tickets go on sale to everyone on Monday but a section of 2,000 tickets (dearest seats?) are reserved just for Storm supporters. No mention on the site of what section they are in though. The reserved section for the Broncos game was 330 which looked like one of the worst areas at Suncorp.
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

According to the NRL website, I think they are the good seats that are set aside for us. I fly up Sat, but I want to sit in the same area as other storm fans, so I'll check on here before I buy my tickets tomorrow! Keep us posted guys

Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Just got the NRL.COM Newsletter - issue 28 and it contains a link to a website that gives a bit more information:
WEEK 2 SEMI FINALS - AUSSIE STADIUM

Season ticket holders will be given exclusive access to premium seating on Monday September 13, 9.00am. Any seats in these bays, which are unsold after Monday, will go on sale to the public from Tuesday September 14, 2004.

Bays 33 and 34 will be placed on hold for season ticket holders of the 3rd and 4th highest ranked winners from week 1.

Bays 36 and 37 will be placed on hold for season ticket holders of the 1st and 2nd highest losers from week 1.

The general public will continue to be able to buy all other available seats (ie. excluding Bays 33-34 and 36-37) which will have been on sale since Thursday July 15th. The event will not be taken off sale as has occurred in previous years.

Season ticket holders will be entitled to a 20% discount on tickets to finals series games in weeks 2 and 3 (excludes home finals and grand final). This discount will not apply to walk-up sales at the venue box office, and is available for advance purchases only. The discount will be available on telephone bookings and Ticketek agency sales only.

Tickets will be available through all Ticketek outlets, including phone bookings and Internet. Please note season ticket holders wishing to buy in the season ticket holder's allocation will not be able to purchase via the Internet.

Season ticket holders will need to present their season pass to collect their tickets. If making a booking over the phone, the season pass number can be quoted but the pass must be presented when collecting tickets.

One season pass will entitle the holder to purchase up to four final tickets.
Category 3 will be general admission for games in week 2. Supporters' areas will be designated after consultation with the participating clubs and will be notified via club supporter groups and NRL and club websites.
So from that Storm are allocated bays 33 and 34. Currently no info on the Storm's website.
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yeah, it's from the NRL website that i've been looking. And on the seating plan, they look like bays around the 20-30 metre line or so

OzHEDude
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

i was lucky enough to score my ticket behind/with/next to the loud ones.....really enjoyed it. We must have been making some noise, because after the game, the Storm boys walked over to our area.
Disclaimer:
The above is not a personal attack, insult or a political statement. Therefor it cannot be used against the poster in any court of judgement.