Wanted...Prop Forwards. No spuds to apply.

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
I love Cooper
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I like Martin Kennedy from the Roosters.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Aren't you related to Stan or know him Bula? I'm sure you said that when he was close to signing with us a while back but he ended up going to the Sharks from memory. No matter who we've signed i'm more than comfortable with whoever it is, if Bellyache has seen something in certain players and thinks they can fit in with the us then that's more than enough endorsement for me, especially the big fellas who he always seems to be able get the very best out of. I'm sure we've all question at least one signing of his in the past but i'm just as sure he's proved nearly every of of us wrong as well  :lol:

Last edited by Ice on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yeah he was all but signed then the whole salary cap scandal broke plus he had a court case pending.
He was then signed by the sharks but never really got a run.
He had a meeting with the club on Saturday and was training with the team on Monday. Now with Greg going things might be a little clearer for the club and most likely sign soon.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
storma01
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

couldnt we bring some props back from esl? who is off contract over there ? hhhmmmmm

but if we had the money i would like to see david stagg in a storm jersey....
WE ARE THE STORM FROM MELBOURNE TOWN! WE'LL BLOW THE OTHERS OFF THE GROUND, WE ARE THE STORM AND WERE NUMBER "1"
"99" "07" "09" :-)
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

in (i think big leage week) gareth ellis rates the english guys who would make an impact in the nrl he talks about a prop i think someone graham

id love to pick up an english guy to play for the storm (love english accents hehe and i love gareth widdop cute as)
SOMEONE'S GOTTA MAKE THE HISTORY BOOKS IT MIGHT AS WELL BE US

2014 BAI STAND TIPPING CHAMP
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

sallymay wrote: id love to pick up an english guy to play for the storm

We can only hope if we do bring in a Pom that he works out better for us than Sibbitt and Mason did a few years back. Though that was around the time of the Muppet Murray years so there's no surprise that turned to shit as well given pretty much everything else did in that period.
Clancy
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Would be curious about the likelihood of some younger fringe players such as Mose Masoe (Roosters) or Simon Dwyer (Tigers). Completely unsure of contract status or willingness to move but still curious nonetheless.
It's Storm season.
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Clancy wrote: Would be curious about the likelihood of some younger fringe players such as Mose Masoe (Roosters) or Simon Dwyer (Tigers). Completely unsure of contract status or willingness to move but still curious nonetheless.
I could only dream! Unforutnately both Masoe and Dwyer are locked up for the next 2 years.
Clancy
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Dammit. Would look at the Tigers list pretty hard. They have a good list of second rowers and front rowers so poaching a fringe player might be worth a try. Plus (thanks to 2 Tiger supporting workmates) I believe they have a boom forward playing in the unders - not sure of his name but I think it's a hyphenated double banger.
It's Storm season.
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Clancy wrote: Dammit. Would look at the Tigers list pretty hard. They have a good list of second rowers and front rowers so poaching a fringe player might be worth a try. Plus (thanks to 2 Tiger supporting workmates) I believe they have a boom forward playing in the unders - not sure of his name but I think it's a hyphenated double banger.
Ben Murdoch-Masila?
Clancy
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Bingo!
It's Storm season.
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Clancy wrote: Bingo!
haha that guy is going to be the best forward in the NRL for years to come. His skills and athleticisim for a forward is ridiculous. His potential is awesome.
storma01
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

storma01 wrote: couldnt we bring some props back from esl? who is off contract over there ? hhhmmmmm

IS THERE ANY AUSSIE FRONT ROWERS OVER IN THE ESL OFF CONTRACT THIS YEAR? SURLEY THERE IS SOME DECENT ONES WANTING TO COME BACK!??
WE ARE THE STORM FROM MELBOURNE TOWN! WE'LL BLOW THE OTHERS OFF THE GROUND, WE ARE THE STORM AND WERE NUMBER "1"
"99" "07" "09" :-)
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

storma01 wrote: couldnt we bring some props back from esl? who is off contract over there ? hhhmmmmm

http://sportal.com.au/league-news-displ ... club-96625

He`s not a prop but I wonder how The Eagle thinks "Beaver" would look in a Storm jersey.... maybe we could convince him to come back for next year :lol: :lol:
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Woody wrote:

http://sportal.com.au/league-news-displ ... club-96625

He`s not a prop but I wonder how The Eagle thinks "Beaver" would look in a Storm jersey.... maybe we could convince him to come back for next year :lol: :lol:
Was i just trolled? :O
The article says he feels like he can do another super league,not another NRL season
Poms are so soft and the competition second rate,Even Bourbon would have to agree
the ESL doesnt cut it against the NRL,Pad that retirement fund old chap,see you home
in a few years as Prime Minister for Labour in the warringah seat

Burgess himself wanted the competition of the NRL which to me says ESL is to lima lima lima duck soft
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler