Geyer

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Can someone north of the border post what Mark Geyer has to say on the Sunday Footy Show or whatever it is called that he is on?

I'm curious as to what he has to say about the Storm and the cap cheating given his brother, Boofa, was one of those named as having been a beneficiary of payments outside of the cap.
waveydavey
Squall
Squall

Seem to recall when this broke that he said his brother wouldn't have seen any of the money as he was one of the "bottom feeders" in terms of pay.  So I guess he has three options now:

1. Eat humble pie - never going to happen!!
2. Start to question the involvement of the NRL and News Ltd and the integrity of the audit report - again, never going to happen as he might have to think!!
3. Ignore the the statement that his brother got illegal payments, and continue giving it to the Storm.

Now let me think, 1, 2 or 3?

Hope someone can post what he has to say.
Stormtrooper9
Squall
Squall

Surandy wrote: Can someone north of the border post what Mark Geyer has to say on the Sunday Footy Show or whatever it is called that he is on?

I'm curious as to what he has to say about the Storm and the cap cheating given his brother, Boofa, was one of those named as having been a beneficiary of payments outside of the cap.
Surandy, you've completely read my mind on this, I've been watching the roast and as 'waveydavey' posted, he stated that Matt would'nt be considered for extra payments. He can't stand the Storm ever since Matt involvement has been diminished, and he branded them as CHEATS every week.

So I can't wait to see what he has to say on the issue.
Craig Bellamy: "We ain't going anywhere"
luvin.the.storm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Check out his twitter, he hasn't been holding back on there..

http://twitter.com/markMGgeyer
Stormtrooper9
Squall
Squall

luvin.the.storm wrote: Check out his twitter, he hasn't been holding back on there..

http://twitter.com/markMGgeyer
I can't stand him. With his checkered history, I would not be making comments about anyone.  :angryfire:
Last edited by Stormtrooper9 on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love Cooper
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

He wasn't on the Roast this week.
stormsally
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Surely one of the benefits of living in Melbourne - se don't have to listen to him?
We live to play, we play to win, We try and try, we won’t say die, we won’t give in
Stormtrooper9
Squall
Squall

stormsally wrote: Surely one of the benefits of living in Melbourne - se don't have to listen to him?
Your right there 'stormsally', thats the one of the negatives about living in Sydney :x, along with the bias journalists.
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

I love Cooper wrote: He wasn't on the Roast this week.
How convenient for him ;D
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I was looking forward to this too. How convenient that he's not on. I'm sure he'll ignore it in his RLW article too.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
Stormtrooper9
Squall
Squall

bula wrote: I was looking forward to this too. How convenient that he's not on. I'm sure he'll ignore it in his RLW article too.
Agreed, he's continually known and referred to as the 'Straight Shooter'; 'to the point man', but when something gets personal he's no where to be seen or heard.