More Releases

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
superstar5677
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

News Ltd is bombarding the Melbourne Storm website with stories!!
www.melbournestorm.com.au
PURPLE HEART, PURPLE PRIDE
NEVER SURRENDER, NEVER DIE

I <3 Cooper Cronk!!!
*swoon*
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

A propaganda overload from a site that has been starved of factual info for weeks.

WHAT A SURPRISE  :roll:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

I agree this site has had nothing on it since a Newlimited guy was put in charge and now thw training scheudle for the players this week has been removed.  It was up there yesterday and now it is not.  I wanted to see what time the players left fo NZ tomorrow.
madstorm
Squall
Squall

The coaching staff and club felt they did not want the players being bombarded and harrassed by the media and wanted them to be able to focus on training so that is why the training schedule was removed.  They have the players best interests at heart.  What's the bet News LTD try and bully their way into training with a bunch of Storm haters just to try and get a rise out of the players.  All they care about is selling papers, not our boys.  Hope they get a few days of peace and flog the warriors again.
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

I am not saying it is a bad thing the training times have been removed.  I understand the press be painful and do not wish that on our players, they should not be subject to that.  I just wanted to see the time to see if I was able to go and surport them.  I can see why they did it.

You have to feel a bit sorry for the Warriors,  they played us the week after the last lot of drama happend and they got flogged.  If the get flogged again, they would have a case to complain.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

i remember reading they are training at 11 and leaving for the airport at 1 i only know cause i was gonna go but i have to work now
SOMEONE'S GOTTA MAKE THE HISTORY BOOKS IT MIGHT AS WELL BE US

2014 BAI STAND TIPPING CHAMP