Greg Inglis to Brisbane

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Has this been posted?  Apologies if it has.

http://video.au.msn.com/watch/video/mor ... ws&fg=news

Funny shit and just a little bit cheeky.  I'd be pissed off if I was a Broncos fan.
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

That's awesome stuff - I'll believe it when I see it, but it's sure to rile up those Broncos fans regardless!  :lol:
Doboman
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Insomniac wrote: That's awesome stuff - I'll believe it when I see it, but it's sure to rile up those Broncos fans regardless!  :lol:
The irony of your username, coupled with the time, is mindblowing  :P
[img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/bungur/storm-1.jpg[/img]
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

If Greg does come back in two years, it just prove that it was a Newslimited/NRL deal.  The NRL did not want the Big 4 to stay together, because of the rort.  We off load the best player in the game, we then look like we are under the cap.  Another Newslimited team gets him and he is still in the NRL.  The NRL needs Brisbane to be successful because they have huge crowd numbers.  Brisbane games on nine pull huge ratings making huge advertising dollars and Greg. will be working on Channel 9 at the same time (Newslimited owned).

Everyone is a winner
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I will be very very happy if GI makes his way back to Melbourne Storm.

Where do I sign the petition begging him to come back "home".

If he has success with the Shoncoes however, it may be hard for him to come back to Strm.
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I can only hope that`s true. I`d love to see him come back if we can manage it
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Thats put a  :) :) :) :) :) :)on me dial
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

brief summary please, im interstate with only phone access.
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Noa Nadruku wrote: brief summary please, im interstate with only phone access.
Hi Noa, basically video footage of Greg saying that he`s up there for 2 years and would like to come back to Melbourne after that because he likes the city and the club etc  :D
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Noa Nadruku wrote: brief summary please, im interstate with only phone access.
He said that he is indebted to the support that Noa has shown him over the last 6 years and feels that he needs to come back to Melbourne Storm to show that Noa's support was not misplaced.

;-)
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Insomniac wrote: I'll believe it when I see it, but it's sure to rile up those Broncos fans regardless!  :lol:
I tend to take what GI says with a grain of salt these days and can't see it happening. All well and good if it does and in honestly couldn't care either way but as also mentioned if the Bronco's have some success in those 2 years it'd be even less likely to happen so i won't be holding my breath. It's time to move on and concentrate on the players we do have and not the ones we might have.

If nothing else it's fun to shove it up the Bronco's  :lol:
Show em Howe
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

I for one hope he never comes back. Its just lie after lie with this bloke.

Sally must have a two year contract in her high profile career also.
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Storm Spirit wrote:
He said that he is indebted to the support that Noa has shown him over the last 6 years and feels that he needs to come back to Melbourne Storm to show that Noa's support was not misplaced.

;-)
I thought as much.
Doboman
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Ice wrote:
I tend to take what GI says with a grain of salt these days and can't see it happening. All well and good if it does and in honestly couldn't care either way but as also mentioned if the Bronco's have some success in those 2 years it'd be even less likely to happen so i won't be holding my breath. It's time to move on and concentrate on the players we do have and not the ones we might have.

If nothing else it's fun to shove it up the Bronco's  :lol:
Don't think it will happen either. Now dont get me wrong, I love G.I. Its going to be extremely sad to see him leave our club, and rightly so, he has been a champion player/person. But in two years time, who knows what will be happening. Hopefully Ballamy has stuck into another of our youngys and develops him into an emerging excitment machine. Here's to hoping, in two years time, that we do not need G.I. We all know the saying: if your eyes are fixed on the rear-view mirror....

Would happily see him back, dont think it will happen.
[img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/bungur/storm-1.jpg[/img]
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Sorry but someone had to play this card
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler