SOO dam Ch 9

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
StormFront
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Bugger ch 9 putting SOO on at 9:30pm it means my kids can not watch
there favourite Storm players... grrrrr so typical...

At least something was written in the papers about it:

http://www.theage.com.au/rugby-league/l ... -zz1h.html
Lets Party Like Its 1999....
The Storm 1999, 2007, 2009, 2011

StormFront......
CaptainKlutz
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

StormFront wrote: Bugger ch 9 putting SOO on at 9:30pm it means my kids can not watch
there favourite Storm players... grrrrr so typical...

At least something was written in the papers about it:

http://www.theage.com.au/rugby-league/l ... -zz1h.html
I make a point out of not whatching anything else on Nien.

Esp not Hay Hay it's NOT Saturday boreatons.
[b]Making movies, signing songs and fight'n round the world.[/b]

Dose chess dip Err?
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

I think Nine enjoys pissing us off.
You had me at meat tornado.
stormsally
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

It's school holidays, but on some popcorn and let them stay up!
We live to play, we play to win, We try and try, we won’t say die, we won’t give in
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Channel 9
I'm an early starter,so looks like IraqGoals for me
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Cowbell-Mark
Squall
Squall

lima lima lima duck you channel 9 seriously! It's one of the only things I miss about sydney is not stop Rugby league
The Mauritian
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

They really are a disgrace, hey hey has been rating S*#t.  But the biggest Muppet in Rugby League is David 'Beaker' Gallop.  When the TV rights were organised 5 years ago or whatever it should have been compulsary to show Origin Live in Melbourne and ALL Storms away games live on Channel nine.  That is how you grow a sport!  Seriously how does he still have a job & why does no one from our club question his retardedness?
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Also, because it isn't live, we can expect it to be littered with long commercial breaks.
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

absentee wrote: Also, because it isn't live, we can expect it to be littered with long commercial breaks.
There's that and the fact that Hey Hey (like the Melb Footy Show) almost always runs over time.  If we get the game right on 9.30 I'll be majorly surprised because Nein just don't care!  :x
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

The Mauritian wrote: They really are a disgrace, hey hey has been rating S*#t.  But the biggest Muppet in Rugby League is David 'Beaker' Gallop.  When the TV rights were organised 5 years ago or whatever it should have been compulsary to show Origin Live in Melbourne and ALL Storms away games live on Channel nine.  That is how you grow a sport!  Seriously how does he still have a job & why does no one from our club question his retardedness?
1: Mr 'Canter' considered the 'showing games in Victoria before midnight' a major victory  ](*,)
2: He still has a job because he's a News Ltd stooge,(hated by 95% of rugby league fans across the country)
3: I'm guessing Storm,(and VRL) people are sick of having the door slammed in their faces by an arrogant unbending turd who's only objective is to keep his clique happy.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Tigger wrote:
absentee wrote: Also, because it isn't live, we can expect it to be littered with long commercial breaks.
There's that and the fact that Hey Hey (like the Melb Footy Show) almost always runs over time.  If we get the game right on 9.30 I'll be majorly surprised because Nein just don't care!  :x
Hey Hey ran about ten minutes over.  I'll never understand how a pre-taped show can run over - and for so long.
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Gallop has nfi and Ch.Nothing don't care, so we are at their beckon call until the next tv rights deal, which will probably be stuffed up also.
storm_man
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Not Gallop's fault on this one... SOO is controlled by the ARL, and I believe the rights are negotiated seperately to the NRL. Hence, Ch 7 have been rumoured to be looking at buying the rights for Origin only from next year onwards. I reckon Seven would show it even later though, if their Rugby telecasts are anything to judge by. Most Wallabies games in Vic start well after Midnight.
stormsally
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Everything is Gallop's fault  ;-)
We live to play, we play to win, We try and try, we won’t say die, we won’t give in
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

They're talking about splitting rep games from NRL games in the next TV deal, but at the moment I am pretty sure it's packaged as one. 
How's the irony of getting the presentation and interviews last night but not for the grand final last year!!  :x
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]