the topic dedicated to the good and fair people in the media

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Mikey
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Ok we have bagged sevral journalists quite rightly in other posts but not all in the media are bad and I thought we should start a thread to aknowledge the good journalists in the media and the ones that have been fair especially over the last few months

I would like to start with Mark Fine from SEN. Firstly he kept the Storm hour on SEN when some people thought it should have been gone but most importantly he wasn't afraid to have a crack at a colleague (Matt Thomson) who had a crack at us. A lot of people in the media won't speak out against a stable mate but Finey wasn't afraid to at all. I know some people say SEN has too much AFL but no radio station gives us more coverage then SEN does. I;m not sure if Finey is a member but I know he is a regular at Storm games.

Good onya Finey

Hopefully we can find some other good media people to raise a glass for
Thor19
Squall
Squall

Russell Gould  - as he works for News Ltd he is treading a very fine line.
Overall he is doing a good job.

and Roy Masters - always insightful always positive about the Storm and looking more closely at News Ltd than most.
There is only one Melbourne Storm
And in Melbourne they will stay
.....forever.
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

1.  Mark Fine
2.  Roy Masters
3.  Gus Gould
4.  Dermott Brereton (even if he isn't a journalist, he's been a huge supporter of us during this period.)  Only last weekend he said the NRL were absolutely brutal with their punishment and the afl would have handled this so differently.
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Gus Gould isn't so much fair in the media, he just hates News and this has been a vehicle for him to attack their involvement in the NRL I believe
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Gus should attack news as should every real league fan,attack them and the administration
when his commentating his a moron,when he's writing you see that he does have a brain
under that obscure haircut
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler