Matt Thompson - SEN

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

I was just listening to Mark Vine and Chris Couch on SEN and Viney said he was very disappointed with Matt Thompson's comments earlier in the day when he said he can no longer support a cheating club and that it should be dismantled totally and a new club started in Melbourne.

I am presuming Matt Thompson is an SEN presenter and I was wondering if anyone knew what timeslot this knob has allotted to him by SEN.
StormFront
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Found this - not that I agree with some of the comments
Matt Thompson (radio presenter)
Matt Thompson (born 19??) is a reporter on Melbourne sports radio station SEN 1116.

Widely regarded as their number 1 Reporter, he can be heard calling in from all-over Melbourne. Matt’s role is to keep listeners up-to-date with the latest breaking sports news from wherever it’s happening as it’s happening

Towards the end of the footy season, Matt was at Moorabbin when Grant Thomas let fly at the umpires, followed through with full coverage of the ‘Whispers in the Sky’ saga (after the Round 21 Freo-St Kilda match at Subiaco Oval), and then covered all the news from the AFL finals.

On Sunday's Matt also co-hosts Sunday SportsCentre (12pm-5pm) with Daniel Harford.

Since joining SEN in late 2004 Matt’s highlights have included producing coverage of the World Cricket Tsunami Appeal match at the MCG, Andrew Gaze’s 600th NBL game and securing a world-exclusive interview for Mark Doran with Belgium’s Sports Minister after he attacked Russia’s Svetlana Kuznetsova in the lead-up to the Australian Open.
Lets Party Like Its 1999....
The Storm 1999, 2007, 2009, 2011

StormFront......
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

he use to be on all the time but he went to the new station MTR but he still does that shift on a sunday

i never liked him and he has always hated the storm.....he would never talk league on the sunday program as he never liked it

he is on twitter @mattthompsonsen

wish i listened to what he said now
SOMEONE'S GOTTA MAKE THE HISTORY BOOKS IT MIGHT AS WELL BE US

2014 BAI STAND TIPPING CHAMP
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

sallymay wrote: he use to be on all the time but he went to the new station MTR but he still does that shift on a sunday

i never liked him and he has always hated the storm.....he would never talk league on the sunday program as he never liked it

he is on twitter @mattthompsonsen

wish i listened to what he said now
Thanks Sally and Stormfront.

What a cheek from Matt Thompson then....saying he won't support the Storm anymore when he didn't follow them in the first place!
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

WHO GIVES A lima lima lima duck WHAT MATT THOMPSON SAYS, WHO THE lima lima lima duck IS HE, HE IS A lima lima lima duck NUFFY WITH NO IDEA ABOUT ANYTHING APART FROM HIS PRECIOUS AFL. HONESTLY WHY IS HIS NAME EVEN APPEARING ON THIS PAGE. HE IS A NOBODY
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

FAT C *lima lima lima duck* T SHOULD GO STEP IN FRONT OF A BUS
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Noa Nadruku wrote: FAT C *LIMA LIMA LIMA DUCK!* T SHOULD GO STEP IN FRONT OF A BUS
 :amazed:....Matt Thompson is a fairly ordinary radio wanker
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
Mikey
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Look whilst I won't defend his comments Matt does not hate rugby league and does present a great show. I have met him once and he is a nice guy. he presents sports Sentral on SEN on weekends during the summer months and I believe he was presenting that show on Saturday (due to no AFL in town) when these comments were made.

Matt has supported us and been at our games in the past but his comments were stupid and I think he should retract them.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Matt has supported us and been at our games in the past but his comments were stupid and I think he should retract them.
I'd put him in the same class as Gallop. One who shoots of his mouth to look like a hero before putting his brain in gear.  ;-)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Mikey wrote: Matt has supported us and been at our games in the past
Not any more!