Active Support - help needed!

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
JF_Storm_Swans
Squall
Squall

stormy wrote:Lets not leave it up to Bay 34 to make all the noise
QFT.

I did notice "Melbourne" chants emanating from the South End against the Warriors. That is very pleasing.

JF
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Firstly well done to the Bay 34 Mob. Doing a great job guys.

In regards to a designated supporter area, maybe you can do what the Rebel Army do at Rebels game and have a section specifically for active support?

KUTGW!
JF_Storm_Swans
Squall
Squall

Here is our Bay 34 STORM ACTIVE SUPPORTERS Facebook group peoples.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/241068002655328/

Feel free to join in & of course come and join us against the Knights on Friday. :-/

JF
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

if you want to know how to set up a Storm cheer squad as such then why don`t you get advice from some AFL cheer squads.Notify some of the clubs and they will put you in touch with the squads.I am sure that some people would even be Storm supporters and they would probably go to the games and join in.Then get kids to join the cheer squad. I don`t think you will get any resistance from Afl cheer squads.They are Melbourne people and STORM are Melbourne.
JF_Storm_Swans
Squall
Squall

stormy wrote:if you want to know how to set up a Storm cheer squad as such then why don`t you get advice from some AFL cheer squads.Notify some of the clubs and they will put you in touch with the squads.I am sure that some people would even be Storm supporters and they would probably go to the games and join in.Then get kids to join the cheer squad. I don`t think you will get any resistance from Afl cheer squads.They are Melbourne people and STORM are Melbourne.
I'm chant leader in the Swans cheer squad already, so know how Cheer Squads work mate. ;)

I'd like our group to be a bit more relaxed than an AFL Cheer Squad too. Storm has such a growing supporter base so it would be a shame to exclude new fans & non-members from wanting to sit with us & chant & cheer.

JF
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I love big flags the bigger the better,but don't they stop you from going in with long flag poles,when , I made a big flag once and they actually snapped the pole off it before I went into the ground because it was over a metre long???I was really pissed off,and the end where they snapped it was sharp,so I could have done more damage with that than I could with the long flag pole :shock2:
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

MAKE SOME NOISE TONIGHT FOLKS TO SHOW COOPER HOW GLAD WE ARE HE STAYED WITH US.
SO EXCITED that GEM are showing the game live into adelaide
tonight. :swav: :swav: :swav: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: