Adam Blair Warriors Interest

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
The Mauritian
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I hope we dont lose Blair.  Not looking good though the Warriors will throw a lot of money at him

“It’s only talks at this stage. They can’t put a deal on the table until everything is sorted with the Storm. I’m still under contract so it would be wrong for me to go out there and [start] asking for offers at this point in time.”  Adam Blair.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/league/380 ... n-Warriors
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Not looking good. His form hasn't been great and this could explain why.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

take him, he adds very little in comparison to last year
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I think he should be playing lock, would allow him to roam and use his ball-skills, his running game is not his strength
Brian
Squall
Squall

Noa Nadruku wrote: I think he should be playing lock, would allow him to roam and use his ball-skills, his running game is not his strength
Agreed plus i am not a Lowry fan
Stormtrooper9
Squall
Squall

nacho wrote: take him, he adds very little in comparison to last year
You can't be serious, he's our best ball playing forward by far, his a strong ball runner and out on the fringes can cause havoc when he needs to.

Storm MUST retain him.

(p.s) We have had our fair share of drama this season 'Nacho', that might be taking its toll.
Craig Bellamy: "We ain't going anywhere"
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Let him go.he is more trouble than he is worth,he makes a lot of mistakes and is ill disiplined.
[b]Who Dares Wins!!![/b]
Play the ball
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

good as gone I reckon,

He is very popular in NZ, and the warriors will be prepared to pay him a lot more than us.
Go the Allblacks, Richmond , and the mighty Storm
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Play the ball wrote: good as gone I reckon,

He is very popular in NZ, and the warriors will be prepared to pay him a lot more than us.
Bad decision if he does go. The Warriors are the joke of the NRL, they cant develop talent on a consistent basis, and established first graders who go there always end up going backwards. In saying that, bye bye to Inu and Mateos careers as we know it.
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

That will change if kearney goes there.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

If Blairy reckons the Warrior will help his career fly north then he is sadly deluded.

I personally only want guys who want to play for the Melbourne Storm and the purple jersey to stay with us.

Cooper and Cam are the only 2 I can recall saying that the jersey and club mean more to them than the game
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Stormtrooper9 wrote:
nacho wrote: take him, he adds very little in comparison to last year
You can't be serious, he's our best ball playing forward by far, his a strong ball runner and out on the fringes can cause havoc when he needs to.

Storm MUST retain him.

(p.s) We have had our fair share of drama this season 'Nacho', that might be taking its toll.
so all this drama means that when he gets the ball he instantly thinks

"im a 2nd rower, i should run straight and make some meters, oh wait... cameron smith had 3 contracts, maybe i should pretend im benji marshall and do a little sidestep and gain 30cm"
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Storm Spirit wrote: If Blairy reckons the Warrior will help his career fly north then he is sadly deluded.

I personally only want guys who want to play for the Melbourne Storm and the purple jersey to stay with us.

Cooper and Cam are the only 2 I can recall saying that the jersey and club mean more to them than the game
i believe hoffy has also said that the storm jumper means more to him as well
SOMEONE'S GOTTA MAKE THE HISTORY BOOKS IT MIGHT AS WELL BE US

2014 BAI STAND TIPPING CHAMP
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

sallymay wrote:
Storm Spirit wrote: If Blairy reckons the Warrior will help his career fly north then he is sadly deluded.

i believe hoffy has also said that the storm jumper means more to him as well
Yes Sallymay...I do believe you are right.....he bleeds purple and would probably play just for lunch.

Unfortunately he may be squeezed out if the crunch comes as he doesn't seem to be able to get out on the park.

It will be a sad day as he is a true Melbourne Storm legend.
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
hitman82
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Maybe because they are on more than our game and any other club can legally afford to pay them? And of course if they are forced out of the Storm due to inflated pay packets, instead of going to another NRL club they'd rather sign with a code that can continue to pay them overs. No loyalty in that - just personal greed.
Perhaps Blair wants to leave the environment of cheating and corruption for a fresh start, and return home? Nothing wrong with that.
I also imagine any of your players who are on lower wages will be pretty bitter at their so-called mates possibly getting paid massive amounts more than they are entitled to.