Storm v Eels....

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

CooperCronk wrote: Does anyone have a link to the Eels club handy, as I have 2 friends flying to the game Friday morning and are a bit nervous about security at the ground.
Tell them to head to the Southern end and sit with the Stormtroopers  :D
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
storm007
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Tigger wrote:
CooperCronk wrote: Does anyone have a link to the Eels club handy, as I have 2 friends flying to the game Friday morning and are a bit nervous about security at the ground.

Parra has been contacted in regards to security and storm fans, they have replied and said there will be extra security at the game.
Also remeber if you sit with the Sydney Stormtroopers and you are more than welcome , they to have a code of behaviour and won't tolerate bad behaviour
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

storm007 wrote:
Tigger wrote:

Parra has been contacted in regards to security and storm fans, they have replied and said there will be extra security at the game.
Also remeber if you sit with the Sydney Stormtroopers and you are more than welcome , they to have a code of behaviour and won't tolerate bad behaviour

Okay, thanks guys, I will pass on the message tom.  I am sure they will feel better now. And they don't carry on just cheer loudly for the Storm.
Cowbell-Mark
Squall
Squall

Cronk's 150th game tomorrow night...on ya coops!  ;D
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Cooper on tomorrows game.
Cronk to play his 150th NRL game
3/06/2010 1:18:14 PM

© Melbourne Storm
Cronk will play his 150th NRL game against the Eels on Friday night Storm star halfback Cooper Cronk will reach a significant milestone when he laces up the boots to take on the Parramatta Eels on Friday night at Parramatta Stadium.

Cronk will run out for his 150th NRL game in the Round 13 clash, a milestone game he won’t forget in a hurry given the opposition and the events of recent weeks.

“For us, with everything that’s transcended, it’s got a lot of emotion attached to it,” said Cronk.

“So not just being my 150th, I think it’s actually one of the bigger games of the year for us as a footy club given what’s gone on before.

“It’s going to be a hostile environment, but one thing about that is it makes you know you’re in a contest and that’s what footy’s about.

“I’m not going to take a backward step, people can say what they want, they’re entitled to that, but we’re going out there to play a game of football, and it’s going to be 17 of us against 20-25,000 Parramatta fans
.”

Looks like the boys are giong to be fired up, get out there and smash those lima lima lima duck stupid lima lima lima duck dead lima lima lima duck mother lima lima lima duck trash lima lima lima duck ever
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

We’re going out there to play a game of football, and it’s going to be 17 of us against 20-25,000 Parramatta fans...  Cooper Cronk
Damn shame those slippery sucker fans will be outnumbered  :lol:

Throw in the handful of 'usual suspects' in Navy-purple-white n gold - going to be Fuuuuuuuuuuuuun !

Shame the only place in Melbourne to watch it live is on a PC or at a select few pubs  :evil:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Noa Nadruku wrote:
Looks like the boys are giong to be fired up, get out there and smash those *LIMA LIMA LIMA DUCK!* stupid *LIMA LIMA LIMA DUCK!* dead *LIMA LIMA LIMA DUCK!* mother *LIMA LIMA LIMA DUCK!* trash *LIMA LIMA LIMA DUCK!* ever
Love your style Noa and your name (probably already mentioned that at some point though)

Every time i see that name i can visualise that big fijian running over helpless defenders on the way to the tryline. I can't help but think he'd be a stormer if he was a fresh face in todays game. Also, i think that Cooper just might be my personal favourite stormer of the current crop. He always puts in no matter the circumstance, and at times i've noticed he gives it to the lads when we're being given a lesson whilst he's still putting his hand up in every play and tackle.

KHoI
Storm 4 Life~
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Cronk would look good in Maroon and White even! ok mancrush on opposition players are not cool
but the guy is just that clean and good
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Bourbon Rat wrote:

Shame the only place in Melbourne to watch it live is on a PC or at a select few pubs  :evil:

Just on that, i can't get to a pub tonight but would like to watch it on PC if i could but not sure of the site/s i can. I don't know if they're allowed to be mentioned on here so if not could yourself or someone else send me a PM as to where i can have a captain at the game?
mahoobla
Squall
Squall

The last Friday night game (against the Titans in round 5) which was not shown live anywhere in Australia - I used this site to watch it live

http://www.livescorehunter.com/

It was good, clear and easy to set up! Highly recommended.
stormmaster
Squall
Squall

LIVE STREAMING  nrlfeed.com/tk but this one picks between the two games by a vote and we usually lose.  Why shouldn't we be allowed to put the stream links up.  Channel Nine you really suck arse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grand final replay I'm sure would out rate the crap movie you have on.  Worst Channel in TV history.
Last edited by stormmaster on Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

I don't see why Channel Nine doesn't try airing this game live in Melbourne.  The AFL isn't on until 8:30 so they'd get at least the first half unopposed.  They'd probably be able to keep an audience during the second half since the game on Seven is St Kilda v. Richmond (you can predict the outcome there).
You had me at meat tornado.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Damn!!!

Fox Sports swapped the games around! Their EPG originally was displaying Storm vs Eels as being the 11:30pm replay now it's showing it as 1am!

We can't lima lima lima duck win!

Thanks a lot Gallop for giving us the crappiest TV rights deal EVER and for doing lima lima lima duck all to ensure that the contract is enforced!!!

Please get rid of this useless lima lima lima duck before the next TV rights deal is signed off!
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Cheers for the links boys will check them out for sure.
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/ ... 5875237508
EVERY Melbourne player is braced for verbal fireworks at Parramatta Stadium tonight, but we can almost guarantee Brett Finch's ears will be ringing loudest with taunts from furious Eels fans.

Finch, however, will again have the last laugh – and he won't stop chortling for at least another 12 months.

Eels CEO Paul Osborne yesterday confirmed he's still obliged to pay Finch $50,000 a season until the end of 2011 as a result of the settlement reached by the previous administration.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!