Crowd and atmosphere for Sunday's game

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Silkin Storm wrote:
StormFront wrote: I think the people on the P.A. system need to help work the crowd up...
Get some chants going and let the crowd know what is happening..

It will take some time to settle into the new stadium get use to the
people we are all sitting next to .. then hopefully people will start to
join in and get some real atmosphere happening.
Disagree Cactus annoys the hell out of me
Argreed!!!! This guy spend more time promote Soccer on SEN than he does the STORM....

James Sherry was good

BRING BACK DANNY BOY LOL
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

I was surprised to see 12k on the screen because there looked to be more people there than that.  Sounded as though there was double that, too.
You had me at meat tornado.
stormsally
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I thought we'd get around 12,000 - It will take some time to guage the crowd, with the mostly empty stadium the one I am facing, and behind the goals seemed really light on (but I supose that is where the walk up crowd probably end up).  I thought the noise level was good - but where I sit, there is NO chanting - which is why I hate set seats.  The crowd looked reasonable and the chants could be heard on the TV.

I am near the corporate dining area which I think would make it a quiter section, but not what I'm use to from OP.
We live to play, we play to win, We try and try, we won’t say die, we won’t give in
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Was a good atmosphere & I'm guessing it will improve as people get used to the new groups around them.
I could hear the impacts & the players yelling to each other as clearly as I could hear the blind mice over the sports ears,(Speaking of which - Did anyone else find they had to turn the volume down ?)

Good to finally have the T's - Caps - Flags for the Thundersquad too ImageImageImage
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields