Skins Apology to Storm fans

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Back of Rugby League Week May 5 back cover

To the fans:

Sorry
but we couldn't
just sit on the
SIDELINE

To the legions of loyal
Storm fans- we realise that
in withdrawing our suuport
for your club,we have
hurt you in the process.
For that we are sorry.
But at SKINS,we don't just
believe in playing hard,
we believe in playing fair,
And we can't support a team
that doesnt share our beliefs
Cheat Legal

SKINS

Atleast you were noticed remembered by SKINS as fans
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
scriptyx
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Skins can get F*#Ked...the BSC product is much better anyway as is the Nike product...the only good skins I know are the red lollies
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Too little too late. It's one thing to pull their sponsorship which they were more than entitled to do but it's a whole other thing to sink the boot into the club and the fans in such a disgraceful and unprofessional way. A token apology a month after the fact doesn't change anything in my eyes, especially because it was only made because they obviously realized how many Storm fans they pissed off and would never buy/wear their products again.

They can go and get fecked as far as i'm concerned.
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

Ahh the gold old 'I apologise, but...' line.
Screw them.
2012 premiers. Legit.
thunder
Squall
Squall

And what what stage did the players legally cheat?
They can't support a team - the team at no stage cheated - they took the field and played hard - Go lima lima lima duck yourselves, Skins!

Surprise, surprise, the post is from Eagle! Aren't you sick of all this salary cap Bull?
stormsally
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I wasn't suprised that Skins dropped us - who has a slogan like cheat legal anyway?  I didn't appreciate the website dig at the club.  When I first saw this. I thought fair enough - thinking it was an email reply to a complaint - an apology of sorts. 

But the I realised it was an ad - which makes it not an apology, but a way to publisise their product using the salary cap incident to reinforce their advertising slogan.  This just shows that they do like to cheat legal!

Not sincere.
We live to play, we play to win, We try and try, we won’t say die, we won’t give in
jjai
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

thunder wrote: And what what stage did the players legally cheat?
They can't support a team - the team at no stage cheated - they took the field and played hard - Go *LIMA LIMA LIMA DUCK!* yourselves, Skins!

Surprise, surprise, the post is from Eagle! Aren't you sick of all this salary cap Bull?
are you a *lima lima lima duck* dumbazz or what theres no such thing as cheat legally?? what the fffffffff...cheating is illegal fullstop..theres no legal cheating..

skins is a business ppl they have to look after their image..they are entitled to pull out & break any contracts once the company or organisation they are sponsoring has been found doing the wrong thing...  there is no doubting your team played hard ..to make 4 grandfinals in a row in this age is a good acomplishment but considering hows yous  played with players who you`s shouldnt have had i reckon we would have made 6 in a row if all yous could muster was 4 hell we made 2in a row & we didnt cheat  or get helped like yous did who could only muster 4 lol.. 
i was sick of all the storm crap on the manly forum site when this 1st started ..  who gives a shIIt.. i wanted to talk about manly not you guys lol
JAMIE
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Well "Skins" I'd like to share something with you myself.

I had spent about $300 on you compression gear the week before you departed us in our time of need. However I had not taken the tags off anything yet and as such, I returned it all and replaced it with Under-Armour.
Same goes for Me Bank, I closed my account and moved back to Westpac. I never had anything with Host Plus, but if I did, that would've been cancelled to.

As my family's banner said - Jayco, Kooga and Suzuki - THANKS. I will always purchase their products and suggest them to others. Skins, Me Bank and Host Plus can basically got and get "Fu%ked" for all I care.
Scott Hill and Robbie Ross - The Best

GALLOP + THE NRL = THE REAL CHEATS

Hartigan and Wilson present:
Gauci and Gallop - The newest Muppets

News Ltd = The death of Rugby League
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

They don't give a damn about "the fans".

It's just a clever advertising ploy to try and make themselves seem understanding and sympathetic.

As far as I'm concerned, the pathetic part is about right.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

They cheated as well... convenient that they have forgotten it...what a cheek. :?
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Who cheated? presumed innocent until proven guilty,cornerstone of our legal system
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

The Eagle wrote: Who cheated? presumed innocent until proven guilty,cornerstone of our legal system
Don't be so precious. He/she was talking about Skins cheating. It's well known.
2012 premiers. Legit.
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

The Eagle wrote: Who cheated? presumed innocent until proven guilty,cornerstone of our legal system
Interesting that you should say that Eagle. While I have no beef with you  it`s a shame that the same sentiment hasn`t been afforded to the Storm players by the media until the audit is finished and the facts are established.
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Apology NOT accepted...
StormFront
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

That was no apology just a cheap shot and a pathetic advertising campaign.

:( :o :( :( :o :( :( :o :( :( :o :(
Lets Party Like Its 1999....
The Storm 1999, 2007, 2009, 2011

StormFront......