Should Tolman play again this season

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
coupy73
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

With Tolman having signed for the bulldogs next year and us not having anything to play for, should he/will he play first grade again this year or does Bellamy use the opatuninty to blood some of the U20's/NSW cup guys who will be around next year.
He did it with Tomane last year and brought in Neilson (who was fantastic at the end of last season).

Comments please!
just my opinions......critique them, don't criticise me!!!
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

Id still play him. Id like to see the strongest possible side play each week.
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

He'll play.  Tomane didn't play because of the way he handled it.  Tolman has not done anything wrong IMO, under the current circumstances I don't blame him at all unfortunately.
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

When he went down in the Warriors, I said that will be the last time he plays for Storm.  I still belive this to be true.  I have nothing aganist him leaving, good on him, but I do not think he will play for us again.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Aiden Tolman – Tol is improving steadily and we are hopeful of a return in Round 12 following the bye.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
thunder
Squall
Squall

Np, we shouldn't play him again!
It would be a waste and what really is the need of playing our best side every week when we'll continually be called cheats by the likes of Warren Smith and co.
Blood some youngsters and starting planning for next season. That way we'll get a jump on every other team come 2011.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Games into new/young guys absolutely.

Nothing against Tolman...but he wants to move on and so should Storm.

The FUTURE of our Club relies on getting games into young guys who will be there.
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Considering the result doesnt count, we may azwell get a head start for next year with some of the younger or more inexperienced boys.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Why deprive our NYC and NSW Cup teams of their best players?

They are still playing for points this season. Also, bringing guys in too soon could do them more harm than good.
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

I'd rather try a few of the younger guys, to give them a feel of first grade.

Tolman's already made his decision to move on, so we are wasting some precious time.
scriptyx
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I'm probably in the same boat here guys I would like to see some of theyounger guys get a run but not if they are not ready. I think Tolman will be back to play in the short term while the others Bellamy and co want to step up next year will get  told you have the next few games to prove yourselfs as there is a first grade spot up for grabs and then they might pick the person who stpes up the most to play 2-3 games later this year..
coupy73
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I agree with most of you guys, nothing against Tolman but we could use it to blood a couple of youngaters, matbe play a game or 2 here nad there to give them a feel for it, then put Tolman back inbetween. Don't think there would be any benefit put the same youngster in every week to get the sh1t knocked out of him.
just my opinions......critique them, don't criticise me!!!
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Give Kite and Kali a go, nothing gainst Tolman, think he will be a superstar, but, let those two play off for a spot next year.
My wife and I welcome our new daughter Arwynn into the world
nustorm
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Do any of you want norrie to stay?
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

nustorm wrote: Do any of you want norrie to stay?
Yeah me lol