CAM SMITH OUT

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

So,the game was wet and i felt the flames from the rafters however

NSW were outpenalised with a pathetic excuse for a halfback and an even worse excuse for a fullback

NSW may have had just as many penalties but at pointless times in bad field positions

Gidley,his mistakes were many and not far between,Penalty,yeah we'll take a shot to get 2 infront
Bad attempt at not getting stepped by inglis,numourous knock ons and a great halfover to JT right infront of the sticks

Kimmorley,Oh my *lima lima lima duck* god someone shoot this fossil so he never gets charged down,throws terrible passes and doesnt
even watch the *lima lima lima duck* BALL CARRIER!

Storm players

Inglis,kept mostly quiet but fired when he had half a chance,standout
Cronk,Out of position for a man who can play 80 minutes,didnt get much of a chance but done well enough
Slater,Dropped balls aplenty and a cowardly attempt to defuse a situation leading to a disputeble try
White,Was again at his no frills best but turned up whenever he needed to
Smith,Taught his shadow player a few new moves that ive never seen before including how to knock on (WEWT WEWT!)

Manly,All 4 good with Lyon and Watmough as the standouts,few mistakes between them but greasy pitch,Ballin filled in well

Saints,Did nothing but no frills boredom,please shoot me,Cooper forgettable and cat Creagh tried to scratch a few QLDers

Parra,Meh yeah it was enough,Hayne kept to quiet and Tahu didnt make much of an impact

Broncos,Same old brilliance different series

Other assorted shit teams,Newcastle and bulldogs im looking at you,Ennis was the only one who kinda performed aswell as Idris
for his to short a time span game

MoM Inglis or Folau both kept quietish but when they got some room,WOOSHKA! ,worst sport award D Lockyer for not kicking off again,such a cowards way out
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

The Eagle wrote: So,the game was wet and i felt the flames from the rafters however

NSW were outpenalised with a pathetic excuse for a halfback and an even worse excuse for a fullback

NSW may have had just as many penalties but at pointless times in bad field positions

Gidley,his mistakes were many and not far between,Penalty,yeah we'll take a shot to get 2 infront
Bad attempt at not getting stepped by inglis,numourous knock ons and a great halfover to JT right infront of the sticks

Kimmorley,Oh my *lima lima lima duck* god someone shoot this fossil so he never gets charged down,throws terrible passes and doesnt
even watch the *lima lima lima duck* BALL CARRIER!

Storm players

Inglis,kept mostly quiet but fired when he had half a chance,standout
Cronk,Out of position for a man who can play 80 minutes,didnt get much of a chance but done well enough
Slater,Dropped balls aplenty and a cowardly attempt to defuse a situation leading to a disputeble try
White,Was again at his no frills best but turned up whenever he needed to
Smith,Taught his shadow player a few new moves that ive never seen before including how to knock on (WEWT WEWT!)

Manly,All 4 good with Lyon and Watmough as the standouts,few mistakes between them but greasy pitch,Ballin filled in well

Saints,Did nothing but no frills boredom,please shoot me,Cooper forgettable and cat Creagh tried to scratch a few QLDers

Parra,Meh yeah it was enough,Hayne kept to quiet and Tahu didnt make much of an impact

Broncos,Same old brilliance different series

Other assorted shit teams,Newcastle and bulldogs im looking at you,Ennis was the only one who kinda performed aswell as Idris
for his to short a time span game

MoM Inglis or Folau both kept quietish but when they got some room,WOOSHKA! ,worst sport award D Lockyer for not kicking off again,such a cowards way out
Slater didnt drop plenty of balls. It was only 2, and he was one of the better players out there. Lyon was crap, shows why he ISNT a five eight. It's either centres for him or no where. NSW need Finch or Barrett for game 2.
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Lyon only looked dangerous when he was out wide. 
The NSW side, when it was picked, I simply laughed.  I'm not quite sure why they have a tradition of picking players out of position.  As a Qld fan, I hope they keep it up though!!
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
scriptyx
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

hahahah Manly players played shit house...Lyon was awful at 5/8 and at centre he would have been hammered all over the place by inglis and Tonga...Watmough running like a little girl who has wet her pants! missed plent of tackles and had a few fumbles, when he is on he is on when he is off (which is 90% of the time or in any game when the pressure is on) he is off...

White didn't play very well, not much impact and Ballin played really well the only manly player to deserve holding his place in game 2 (cronk out ballin bench smith rake..unless JT shoulds are still bung then cronk will beon the bench as insurance)
noa nandruku
Squall
Squall

Thought the Storm boys auqitted themselves well

- Billy had easily his best Origin game. 1st time he looked like a star at this level rather then a role-player
- Greg was quiet in the conditions, but like a champion, had 2 good balls all night, scored 1 try and almost got another.
- Brett White has probably played his last game. Was OK but the Blues need a prop who can play 60-70 min to allow Weyman and co to stay fresh
- Cooper Cronk was good in his limited time. Showed what Ive always thought of him. Would make a GREAT 9
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I thought White was pretty solid.  Bent the line with most of his runs
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
noa nandruku
Squall
Squall

Yeah he was OK, but the knives will be out and he'll get one in the back imo.
BigG
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Was disappointed to see Billy chicken out of the 50/50 ball when they scored at the end. I am a real fan of Billy's but that is not an Origin Play.
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Was strange to see that from Billy not his usual style of play.
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

BigG wrote: Was disappointed to see Billy chicken out of the 50/50 ball when they scored at the end. I am a real fan of Billy's but that is not an Origin Play.
yeah I called him out on it over at Nuffies Unlimited and he has done it before, the 08 semi v the Warriors springs to mind.
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

i know a fullback who wouldve taken an elbow to the face instead of letting that try in!
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

The Eagle wrote: i know a fullback who wouldve taken an elbow to the face instead of letting that try in!
The one that's going to be in jail next year :lol:
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The Eagle wrote: i know a fullback who wouldve taken an elbow to the face instead of letting that try in!
The one that has been paid sh!tloads the last two years to sit on his bottom and do nothing?
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

lol yeah him,he isnt the absolute coward that slater is
Phil "Gus" Gould

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The Eagle wrote: lol yeah him,he isnt the absolute coward that slater is
i've had a lot of respect for your thoughts and opinions here eagle.....but that sort of rubbish is just not cool.

pull your head in buddy....slater is the furthest thing from a coward and you and we all know it.
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time