WE HAVE NEW NUMBER 1 TOOL JOURNO

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
stormmaster
Squall
Squall

Quote from Phil Rothfield from the daily Telecrap

I’m not sure he’d be Origin coach if Melbourne had spent the same amount on players as all other clubs. How many comps would Dessie Hasler have won if he had Inglis and Slater on top of his normal roster. Craig Bellamy got the job because he has been such a successful club coach and he has been such a successful coach because his club has had an advantage of almost $1 million worth of players over their rivals. 

http://blogs.news.com.au/dailytelegraph ... sland/P20/
CaptainKlutz
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Get in line....

It is a looooooooooong list.
[b]Making movies, signing songs and fight'n round the world.[/b]

Dose chess dip Err?
StormFront
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I think this so called Journo is fairly pathetic....No such thing as the truth anymore...

By Paul Kent May 17, 2010 12:00AM 8 comments
SOMEBODY needs to tell Craig Bellamy to pull his head in.
For NSW's sake.

Bellamy is about to head into a State of Origin campaign as Blues coach and
his head is somewhere between true hurt and some sense of wild injustice.

It is a long way from where it needs to be for an Origin campaign.

And the truth is, we're over it.

Last Friday Bellamy supported the legal action launched by rebel board
members, saying, "It's the premierships we want back. We accept we
have to take punishment this year for what has happened."

Is it denial?

They were cheating during the premiership years too.

How can they accept the punishment for cheating this year but not
the years they won the premiership by cheating?
Lets Party Like Its 1999....
The Storm 1999, 2007, 2009, 2011

StormFront......
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Don't concern yourself too much with Kent, Rothfield and Wilson.

It's simple.

The Telegraph is a News limited paper. Melbourne are taking News Limited to court; News journos are being DIRECTED to write this sort of thing by their editos because it is in the best interests of News to write anti-Storm articles.

See it for what it really is and don't get hung up on it.
[color=#400040]Melbourne Storm 2011:[/color] take your time, try not to forget, pay no mind to us... [color=#400080]WE'RE JUST A MINOR THREAT![/color]
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Kent, Rothfield and Wilson  = Just pandering their target market :pottytrain4:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

And news limited owns melbourne storm,i see a pattern with the terrorgraph :P
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

What pattern do you speak of Eagle :)
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Incompitence within news limited from one or more members (Journo's,Waldron)
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

StormFront wrote:Last Friday Bellamy supported the legal action launched by rebel board members, saying, "It's the premierships we want back. We accept we
have to take punishment this year for what has happened."
What legal action are the Melbourne union mob taking?
waveydavey
Squall
Squall

Try this crap from Rothfield:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/ ... 5869406568

It would be funny if he wasn't so sad...
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

stormmaster wrote: Quote from Phil Rothfield from the daily Telecrap

I’m not sure he’d be Origin coach if Melbourne had spent the same amount on players as all other clubs. How many comps would Dessie Hasler have won if he had Inglis and Slater on top of his normal roster. Craig Bellamy got the job because he has been such a successful club coach and he has been such a successful coach because his club has had an advantage of almost $1 million worth of players over their rivals. 

Kidding right? Insult Brett Stewart,Matai and Bell/Lyon? its not like GI is out of theye league,his just a bigger man
As for Slater with Brett Stewart uninjured(One day...PLEASE????) id pick Brett every time,no feet first penalties
and no stupid shit like passing the ball to Benji Marshell to seal the WORLD lima lima lima duck CUP! that and Bretts tryscoring
is JUST AS POTENT as Billys with the added advantage of being better defensively (See best pressure take ever,2007 GF)
Safe as a house can be if theres no 17YO's involved within said house
Phil "Gus" Gould

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

The Eagle wrote:

Kidding right? Insult Brett Stewart,Matai and Bell/Lyon? its not like GI is out of theye league,his just a bigger man
As for Slater with Brett Stewart uninjured(One day...PLEASE????) id pick Brett every time,no feet first penalties
and no stupid shit like passing the ball to Benji Marshell to seal the WORLD *LIMA LIMA LIMA DUCK!*ING CUP! that and Bretts tryscoring
is JUST AS POTENT as Billys with the added advantage of being better defensively (See best pressure take ever,2007 GF)
Your the only person that would pick Stewart over Slater, cause I know the AUS selectors dont agree with u or anyone else in the NRL bar Manly supporters. Slater is way bettter then Stewart.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The Eagle wrote:

and no stupid shit like passing the ball to Benji Marshell to seal the WORLD *LIMA LIMA LIMA DUCK!*ING CUP! that and Bretts tryscoring
The Eagle you said something about an uninjured Brett Stewart. What is that? I don't remember the last time Stewart was uninjured. Oh hang on yes I do, it was 2008. Manly are getting real value for money with Stewart at the moment aren't they. (Don't suppose I should talk about value for money, based on the Storm's situation this year).

As for his pressure take in 2007, I assume you are talking about the take where he "headbutted" Michael Crocker and knocked himself out, effectively ending Manly's chances.  :lol:

I agree the pass by Billy to Benji Marshall was a stupid mistake but who doesn't make mistakes. I think Lockyer dropped the World Cup, he should have scored after about 15 minutes to put us 16-0 up (or something similar). Instead he dropped the ball over the try line under not a lot of pressure. The momentum of the game changed after that. From 16 - 0 up, NZ would never have caught us.
Joe_Storm_FB_2025
Squall
Squall

The Eagle wrote:

Troll aleart!!!!!!!!!!!1
[quote="billythekidslater"]
Yeah I am a troll. [/quote]
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

No......Just another case of not letting go of the past - Ranks alongside Lizard fans who still whine about a forward pass.
back - ducks - water - off  ;-)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields