CAMERON VALE LYING PR*#K

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
stormmaster
Squall
Squall

Schubert was careful to meet his informants at airports and busy places where confidentiality could be assured, but a former Storm executive, Cameron Vale, has been revealed as a source.  Vale, now working for AFL club North Melbourne as its chief financial officer, has been embarrassed by the disclosure.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/leag ... -v4ey.html

I knew this *#* was lying.  What a dodgy prick.  
Last edited by stormmaster on Sat May 15, 2010 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

As much as I would love to know who the whistleblower actually was...IMHO I think everyone needs to be a little careful making such strong accusations on a public forum.

I don't think the news article actually proves that Cameron Vale was complicit at all.
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
stormmaster
Squall
Squall

I just read it out of the article why the Fark should I be careful. I didn't write it.  He spoke to the NRL so he lied when he originally denied it.  Even Eddie Mcguire has made a joke about it at a afl luncheon.  He was not involved in the rorting but he is one of the whistleblowers.  The other one is one Jim B......... you work out the rest.(there were several)  Stop being scared people this is when you have to fight.  Don't let the Media & Lawyers run the world.  This aint America yet I'm not scared of being sued.
Last edited by stormmaster on Sat May 15, 2010 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I was just offering some helpful and friendly advice....makes no difference to me if you ignore it.
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

stormmaster wrote: I just read it out of the article why the Fark should I be careful.  He spoke to the NRL so he lied when he originally denied it.  Even Eddie Mcguire has made a joke about it at a afl luncheon.  He was not involved in the rorting but he is one of the whistleblowers.  The other one is one Jim B......... you work out the rest.(there were several)  Stop being scared people this is when you have to fight.  Don't let the Media & Lawyers run the world.  This aint America yet I'm not scared of being sued.
Mate dont listen to the media, half the stuff they write is BS, besides, Cam Vale did the right thing in coming forward IF that was the case, however he still denies he blew the whistle and I believe him.
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

stormmaster wrote: I just read it out of the article why the Fark should I be careful.  He spoke to the NRL so he lied when he originally denied it.  Even Eddie Mcguire has made a joke about it at a afl luncheon.  He was not involved in the rorting but he is one of the whistleblowers.  The other one is one Jim B......... you work out the rest.(there were several)  Stop being scared people this is when you have to fight.  Don't let the Media & Lawyers run the world.  This aint America yet I'm not scared of being sued.
Hold on a Sec and pull your head in for a second, Cameron Vale has done us a favour but in the wrong way of doing it. Cameron informs that we cheat now, If that contiune further, you want the Melbourne Storm De listed as  a NRL Club and ALL OUR TROPHY TAKEN AWAY.

I am glad that he has come and from now on, It is a clear slate and only one book for dealing.
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

AAS wrote:
Hold on a Sec and pull your head in for a second, Cameron Vale has done us a favour but in the wrong way of doing it. Cameron informs that we cheat now, If that contiune further, you want the Melbourne Storm De listed as  a NRL Club and ALL OUR TROPHY TAKEN AWAY.

I am glad that he has come and from now on, It is a clear slate and only one book for dealing.
I don't have a problem with whistleblowing, my problem is with his denial of any such actions if in fact he was one of the whistleblowers! If he has the balls to drop everyone in it, including innocent parties such as us supporters then have the balls to own up to your part in the affairs!
Tempest
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I'm more intrigued by what that article has to say about the Broncos.
mb09
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

stormmaster wrote: I just read it out of the article why the Fark should I be careful. I didn't write it.  He spoke to the NRL so he lied when he originally denied it.  Even Eddie Mcguire has made a joke about it at a afl luncheon.  He was not involved in the rorting but he is one of the whistleblowers.  The other one is one Jim B......... you work out the rest.(there were several)  Stop being scared people this is when you have to fight.  Don't let the Media & Lawyers run the world.  This aint America yet I'm not scared of being sued.
From what we're reading it appears Vale has been one of the whistleblowers,can't see how any Storm supporters would be happy with him
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

mb09 wrote:
stormmaster wrote: I just read it out of the article why the Fark should I be careful. I didn't write it.  He spoke to the NRL so he lied when he originally denied it.  Even Eddie Mcguire has made a joke about it at a afl luncheon.  He was not involved in the rorting but he is one of the whistleblowers.  The other one is one Jim B......... you work out the rest.(there were several)  Stop being scared people this is when you have to fight.  Don't let the Media & Lawyers run the world.  This aint America yet I'm not scared of being sued.
From what we're reading it appears Vale has been one of the whistleblowers,can't see how any Storm supporters would be happy with him
There is no doubt he is one of the whistleblowers, but what irked me is that he denied it.
I heard him being interviewed on radio recently and he said he still supported the club and wished them well in the future :?
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Tempest wrote: I'm more intrigued by what that article has to say about the Broncos.
Gallop has said any premiership-winning club guilty of overspending by $200,000 in a season should be stripped of its title. Schubert's antenna may well be tuned to the evidence Brisbane businessman Ken Talbot is expected to give in the looming court case over his bribery of a Queensland government minister, Gordon Nuttall, who has subsequently been jailed. Talbot, a member of the Thoroughbreds - a group of Brisbane businessmen backing the Broncos - has already admitted to giving former coach Wayne Bennett $100,000 a year for 10 years. The Broncos won the 2006 premiership, defeating the Storm.
Ball's in your court now Gallop  ;D
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields