What's up with that CRAP ch NEIN sports report

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

tonite in Melbourne.

Channel None says...."there are reports out of Sydney that Storm players knew of the salary cap cheating".

what they didn't tell the average punter (cos the informed League/Storm punter already knows) is that the so called report is a *LIMA LIMA LIMA LIMA LIMA LIMA LIMA LIMA LIMA LIMA DUCK DUCK DUCK DUCK DUCK* ing players poll.

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SICK of this crap journalism.

I am over it. HAD ENOUGH. CAN' TAKE IT ANYMORE.

THE NRL....the ARL......channel NONE....Gallop...schubert....waldron....New Limited.....every journalist...every sport reporter.....every other team...every other teams supporters can just go and get absolutely &*&%$$&^&*(()*^&%%$&*&(*()^&%*^%&^*)*&)(&^$$#$$%&^*)(_) ed.

there......i feel better already
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
one-eyed
Squall
Squall

I couldn't agree more!!
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Storm Spirit wrote: tonite in Melbourne.

Channel None says...."there are reports out of Sydney that Storm players knew of the salary cap cheating".

what they didn't tell the average punter (cos the informed League/Storm punter already knows) is that the so called report is a *LIMA LIMA LIMA LIMA LIMA LIMA LIMA LIMA LIMA LIMA DUCK DUCK DUCK DUCK DUCK* ing players poll.

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SICK of this crap journalism.

THE NRL....the ARL......channel NONE....Gallop...schubert....waldron....New Limited.....every journalist...every sport reporter.....every other team...every other teams supporters can just go and get absolutely &*&%$$&^&*(()*^&%%$&*&(*()^&%*^%&^*)*&)(&^$$#$$%&^*)(_) ed.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice  ;-)

But I do agree with you - this witch hunt is getting farkin annoying  :x
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
StormFront
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Yes totally agree...
Must be a slow news night.... grrrr
Was a really pathetic attempt at nothing...

Would like to know the "actual facts" then start to deal with them..

All this guessing - plucking a figure from thin air - reports players knew - ex players
supposedly confirming reports of brown paper bags......

Journalists/Reporters : CAN WE PLEASE STICK TO THE FACTSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Lets Party Like Its 1999....
The Storm 1999, 2007, 2009, 2011

StormFront......
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

I wish people were smart enough to consider whether or not what they're being told by the media is true.

I don't think they are.
You had me at meat tornado.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

To misquote the Bard " The media doth protest too much, methinks"

Why else would you continue to sling mud,(without further prove),whilst putting up articles about how 'squeaky clean' other clubs & players are.And how 'wonderful' it is that Super League's stars will come & play here for a pittance. :roll: PLEASE !!
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Was it that AFL cheergirl Tony Jones reading the sports report? He's always quick to put the bot into anhything that competes with AFL...
[color=#400040]Melbourne Storm 2011:[/color] take your time, try not to forget, pay no mind to us... [color=#400080]WE'RE JUST A MINOR THREAT![/color]
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

LESStar58 wrote:

Was it that AFL cheergirl Tony Jones reading the sports report? He's always quick to put the bot into anhything that competes with AFL...
Me thinks a former storm player (Probably Crocker) decided to go and troll channel nien
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

LESStar58 wrote:

And that same Tony Jones weighed in with his thoughts on the nrl footy show when the news broke about the storm's rorting by stating supporters were tearing up memberships and dumping storm gear outside storm's offices at Vissy Park.  He also predicted that we would be lucky to get 10,000 to the game against the Warriors.
VIC
Squall
Squall

Must've been a quiet news day - so they had to stick some stupid story to fill up the bulletin!

On Tony Jones, he's a funny one. He's definitely a pessimist, but he is born and bred in Penrith, Sydney, and is actually a Panthers fan.

I think his cynicism when the whole Storm saga broke was more as a protest against Gallop and the NRL. Only a couple of weeks ago, I saw him tear on the Sunday NRL Footy show siding with Phil Gould and tearing strips off Gallop for the harm he may have done to rugby league in Victoria. If anything, I think he was quite concerned about the negative impact that this could all have on the game in Melbourne.....what he is probably just a drama queen!!!
thunder
Squall
Squall

Mick Crocker loves the Storm.

It was probably that fuching SNAKE, Money Bags Orford - lima lima lima duck Prick! In it for the $$$$$$$$$$$$'s and nothing more. Heartless, choking bastard!
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

40-0 Grapple that!!! Not a choker by any means
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Temi
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

The Eagle wrote: 40-0 Grapple that!!! Not a choker by any means
And I was just starting to like you  :lol:
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

It had to be a player from Sydney...I couldn't imagine RLW sending out those surveys to players interstate or NZ.You know rugby league heartland.
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Temi wrote:
The Eagle wrote: 40-0 Grapple that!!! Not a choker by any means
And I was just starting to like you  :lol:
Lol he was picking on the best player never to represent state or country with a heart bigger than himself
Ox obviously had a falling out with someone at the storm
Phil "Gus" Gould

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler