*lima lima lima duck* GALLOP T Shirts

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
billythekidslater
Squall
Squall

Anyone else see people wearing these at the game today.

I found it quite offensive. What did you think of them?
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

billythekidslater wrote: Anyone else see people wearing these at the game today.

Excellent,furthermore your a tool for supporting Gallop,ive hated him since last year
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

In what way did the t-shirts offend you?
You had me at meat tornado.
billythekidslater
Squall
Squall

Sorry I meant to say that I found it offensive to the word *lima lima lima duck*
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Cops can be called pricks
*lima lima lima duck* Gallop,well his not even a worthy sharer of our oxygen
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

billythekidslater wrote: Sorry I meant to say that I found it offensive to the word *lima lima lima duck*
French Connection U K  ???

Bit anti euro are we little troll
or mayhaps a tad dyslexic  ;-)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Cowbell-Mark
Squall
Squall

LOL, i bought one Friday, and would have worn it to the game had I gone...and harden up billythekid
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

If it was *lima lima lima duck* Waldron I'd buy one
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
mb09
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

billythekidslater wrote: Anyone else see people wearing these at the game today.

Great idea
VIC
Squall
Squall

Wasn't at the game unfortunately. Does anyone know where I can buy one??? I would love to buy one

And yes there a great idea.......the next t-shirt be "Gallop - THE *lima lima lima duck*"
Joe_Storm_FB_2025
Squall
Squall

steaming stormer wrote: If it was *lima lima lima duck* Waldron I'd buy one
So'd I
[quote="billythekidslater"]
Yeah I am a troll. [/quote]
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

VIC wrote: Wasn't at the game unfortunately. Does anyone know where I can buy one??? I would love to buy one

I wanted one as well and asked someone who was wearing it where they got it from and told me there was a bloke selling them on Swan st near the ground for $10.
bruce
Squall
Squall

Maybe I'm being precious, but i didn't like it. Unlike a lot of other Nrl, afl and soccer clubs, the thing I've always loved about our club is the family-friendly nature of gamedays. I always feel comfortable bringing my kids to Storm games. What happens if a small kid asks his mum/dad what *lima lima lima duck* means?
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

bruce wrote: Maybe I'm being precious, but i didn't like it. Unlike a lot of other Nrl, afl and soccer clubs, the thing I've always loved about our club is the family-friendly nature of gamedays. I always feel comfortable bringing my kids to Storm games. What happens if a small kid asks his mum/dad what *lima lima lima duck* means?
Maybe,but kids are hearing alot worse at school anyway,swearing or psuedo swearing has been getting more and more
acceptable in public,i think the general public should get used to it,sadly enough its not going anywhere soon
Phil "Gus" Gould

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

The Eagle wrote:
bruce wrote: Maybe I'm being precious, but i didn't like it. Unlike a lot of other Nrl, afl and soccer clubs, the thing I've always loved about our club is the family-friendly nature of gamedays. I always feel comfortable bringing my kids to Storm games. What happens if a small kid asks his mum/dad what *lima lima lima duck* means?
Maybe,but kids are hearing alot worse at school anyway,swearing or psuedo swearing has been getting more and more
acceptable in public,i think the general public should get used to it,sadly enough its not going anywhere soon
I know what the intention of the wording means,but come out of the bubble you have lived in for years  *lima lima lima duck* is a very notable brand and I would have to say that people wear this logo on the front of T Shirts all around the world in general population,so I would imagine that most kids have seen it well before now,and if they haven't well that would be quite unusual.
[b]Who Dares Wins!!![/b]