jayco & chan 9

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

Melbourne Storm, Jayco and Channel Nine's Today show is pleased to announce an exciting new competition where you could win a fantastic Jayco Motorhome Campervan valued at over $75,000.

Each morning on the Today show Storm stars Robbie Kearns and Billy Slater will take in a different beach location on the Victorian coast as they travel the state in a brand new, soon to be released Jayco Motorhome Campervan that you could win.

In order to go into the running to win this magnificent prize simply watch the boys on the Today show each morning from January 19 through until Friday January 30 - between 7.45am and 8.10am - for details on how you could take home your very own top of the range Jayco Motorhome Campervan.

All you need to do is just phone 1902 554 194 with your details and with the name of the make of the Motorhome. Or SMS the name of the make of Motorhome along with your daytime telephone number to 188 1194.

Entries close at 3pm on Friday January 30. Melbourne Storm proudly brings this competition to you in conjunction with Jayco and the Today show.

source: melbourne storm .com
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

Hmmmm how many potential new Storm supporters Do you think Watch the today show??????????

GO Storm !!!!! Image
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
cheriebee
Squall
Squall

I usually have Sunrise (Kochie's back Monday - GO YOU GOOD THING :D ) on in the mornings, and by the time the competion's on Im already at work :(
Smacka (C)
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I think you might be a bit lucky you're at work by the time it comes on air. I saw it by chance this week, and just quietly, I think Robbie Kearns isn't all that comfortable in front of the cameras. Great bloke, but I think he should restrict his TV appearances to playing a starring role on the field for the Storm. (Sorry Robbie)
Billy seems a bit more of a natural at it.
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

He'd better Learn as he will have his own segment on the Footy show this year.
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si