Gallop is coming to Melbourne this week

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
billythekidslater
Squall
Squall

Do you think we should have a reception party waiting for him??!!

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,865 ... 66,00.html
StormVicky
Squall
Squall

What a lima lima lima duck fool!
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

NAH TOO BUSY CHEERING MY BOYS ON
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

mystormboys wrote: NAH TOO BUSY CHEERING MY BOYS ON
=D>  :hello1:
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
your kettle is black
Squall
Squall

mystormboys wrote: NAH TOO BUSY CHEERING MY BOYS ON
Good reply there.

Seriously - why so angry at Gallop? For all the shit he's done, in this instance, his hands were tied. The penalties were handed out in the same way Canterbury copped it in '02. It's Waldron and co. that are the ones who deserve all the ire in my eyes. The only thing Gallop should pull his head in about is the dismantling of the Storm squad.

If they take less next year, good luck to them. This is the chance for the Melbourne Storm to push through a hard time and gain a character and the begin to show a soul that it took so many other clubs generations to build. They're off to a good start.
Last edited by your kettle is black on Sun May 02, 2010 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe_Storm_FB_2025
Squall
Squall

Gallop is incompetent and is ruining the image and standing of Rugby League.

But it is not for the man in the street to hound this loser out of the job he is so poorly occupying.

billythekidslater honestly you're like the spas across the street throwing stones to get noticed. sad sad little spas.
[quote="billythekidslater"]
Yeah I am a troll. [/quote]
your kettle is black
Squall
Squall

Joe_Storm_FB_2025 wrote: Gallop is incompetent and is ruining the image and standing of Rugby League.
Too true on so many fronts, but what I really want to know is WHY did Gallop grow a spine and show 'leadership' NOW???
He's been adrift at sea for years and this is the first attempt at solid direction EVER - and he's stuffed that up as well.
Joe_Storm_FB_2025 wrote:
But it is not for the man in the street to hound this loser out of the job he is so poorly occupying.
I disagree. It's OUR GAME. Our opinion does matter!
He has a responsibility to Rugby League - It's players and US - the fans, not the other way around.
If this is what it takes to get News Ltd. out of the management of the competition and an Independent Commission up and running, it's a ridiculously high price to pay - but been paid it has!

I think it would be for the best if Gallop stood down (quietly) from the NRL at the end of this season at the latest.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Sadly the ARL would prefer to keep Gallop as it's scapegoat as he's proven he's perfect at the role  ;-)

As for the irrelevance of him coming to Melbourne *shrugs shoulders*
In the scheme of things he is totally irrelevant.  ;D
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Joe_Storm_FB_2025
Squall
Squall

your kettle is black wrote:
Joe_Storm_FB_2025 wrote: Gallop is incompetent and is ruining the image and standing of Rugby League.
Too true on so many fronts, but what I really want to know is WHY did Gallop grow a spine and show 'leadership' NOW???
He's been adrift at sea for years and this is the first attempt at solid direction EVER - and he's stuffed that up as well.
Well he has been at odds with News LTD for years and got the chance to stick it right up them.
It has also upheld his standing in NSW/QLD. …. So it wasn’t really a tough decision at all. More a cop out and punishing this cheating mob that has ruined this game with “grapple tackles” and all.
Joe_Storm_FB_2025 wrote: But it is not for the man in the street to hound this loser out of the job he is so poorly occupying.
He has a responsibility to Rugby League - It's players and US - the fans, not the other way around.
If this is what it takes to get News Ltd. out of the management of the competition and an Independent Commission up and running, it's a ridiculously high price to pay - but been paid it has!
I think it would be for the best if Gallop stood down (quietly) from the NRL at the end of this season at the latest.
The independent commission run by Gallop :roll: FMD I don’t want that.

I want less, one nutbag to confront Gallop at the airport and throw. For example, an egg at Gallop.
We’ll get the crazy Storm supporter angle and the can’t accept the umpire decision among others.
It’d be something that a billythekidslater would do for attention. :roll: :
[quote="billythekidslater"]
Yeah I am a troll. [/quote]
Tempest
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Whatever else Gallop is or isn't, he's reactionary. Just ignore him and maybe he'll go away.
your kettle is black
Squall
Squall

Joe_Storm_FB_2025 wrote:
Well he has been at odds with News LTD for years and got the chance to stick it right up them.
It has also upheld his standing in NSW/QLD. …. So it wasn’t really a tough decision at all. More a cop out and punishing this cheating mob that has ruined this game with “grapple tackles” and all.
It's for the good of the game that the Storm survive this. That's what this Tigers fan thinks. The Storm aren't as hated as some Storm fans might like to think, and as for Gallop being able to uphold his standing in NSW and QLD - what standing?!

Joe_Storm_FB_2025 wrote: But it is not for the man in the street to hound this loser out of the job he is so poorly occupying.

The independent commission run by Gallop :roll: FMD I don’t want that.

I want less, one nutbag to confront Gallop at the airport and throw. For example, an egg at Gallop.
We’ll get the crazy Storm supporter angle and the can’t accept the umpire decision among others.
It’d be something that a billythekidslater would do for attention. :roll: :
Nutbags with eggs - no. This is not the Ukrainian parliament.

Well written, sensible, mature questions about his ongoing tenure as the head of Rugby League - HELL YEAH!
billythekidslater
Squall
Squall

Some people are saying he will need to have security protection when he is down here.
your kettle is black
Squall
Squall

billythekidslater wrote: Some people are saying he will need to have security protection when he is down here.
That's a poor act if anyone stoops to physically attacking Gallop.
A fish rots from the head. In this case I believe the fish head has a birth certificate with the words 'Brian Waldron' on it.
billythekidslater
Squall
Squall

Some people are pretty angry at present
your kettle is black
Squall
Squall

billythekidslater wrote: Some people are pretty angry at present
That's entirely understandable. It's no reason or excuse for being a complete idiot.

Gallop is off limits as far as physical attacks are concerned. Even Waldron, for all his guilt in this, should not be assaulted. The courts will sort him out.