WARREN SMITH COMPLAINTS HERE PLEASE

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
stormmaster
Squall
Squall

Everyone should email in to Foxtel about this c*#k sucker. 

http://www.foxtel.com.au/support/feedba ... efault.htm
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Thank-you I have sent an email.  Also, can someone plese tell me why the Hearld-Sun did not do the regular match preview article on Friday and where was Craig Bellamey's article?
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

+1....

Dear Sir/Madam,

Firstly, I will say that I have been very impressed with the impartial commentary of Greg Alexander, Wayne Pearce and Laurie Daley in respect of the Storm salary cap issue.

However I have been less than impressed with Andy Raymond and in particular Warren Smith.

If Warren Smith believes that his continual sniping is quality media reporting and journalism, then he is sadly mistaken.

His constant references to the Storm playing for nothing...fielding an illegally assembled team...being a $5 million team are not clever, smart or funny.

It was embarrasing hearing him trying to draw Greg Alexander into this line of commentary in last nights game (Storm v Cowboys).

Please act promptly and decisively. If Warren Smith is unable to control his contempt for Melbourne Storm, then he should be removed from all NRL programs until he is able to demonstrate some self control.

Yours faithfully

Simon Skinner
Storm Member 16385 and 8yr Foxtel subscriber
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
stormmaster
Squall
Squall

Awesome piece.  Now I wish I had sent yours Storm Spirit.  If they get enough at least management will inform Warren that some viewers were not happy
StormVicky
Squall
Squall

Have sent a complaint, sick of his cheap shots and unprofessionalism from him,  have requested them to remove him, he is letting their team down!

Warren Smith is a dirty bum wipe.
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Yep just sent my email - always got time for a good complaint
Joe_Storm_FB_2025
Squall
Squall

I did steal half a line or 2 of you Storm Spirit :D
To whom it is concerned,
I was watching the Storm /Cowboys game and couldn’t help but be offended at the constant harping and gloating of Warren Smith.
His constant references interjected whenever the Storm had made a good play was to the Storm playing for nothing...fielding an illegally assembled team...being a $5 million team instead of admiring the great play and as to why that play worked so well. The Storm are a developed talent not bought and have had tough penalties to deal with. We do not need to be reminded 20 odd times per game.
It was embarrassing hearing him trying to draw Greg Alexander into this line of commentary and his efforts insight violence in future matches was in poor taste that confirm his tabloid approach.
I am seriously considering cancelling my subscription.  I use Foxtel for 2 reasons,  Sport and the Kids TV.
Note: I have plenty on Dora, Wiggles and Hi5 on DVD.
[quote="billythekidslater"]
Yeah I am a troll. [/quote]
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Here's another email addy which is feedback directly for Foxsports. I sent my complaint to both of them so if you still have it in your outbox forward it to this one as well i reckon. The more complaints to both the better.

feedback@foxsports.com.au
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I have sent mine

To Whom it may concern
                                          Please can you sack Warren Smith because he is a complete and utter wanker.

Thankyou

Big Jim
Stormtrooper9
Squall
Squall

BIG JIM wrote: I have sent mine

To Whom it may concern
                                           Please can you sack Warren Smith because he is a complete and utter wanker.

Thankyou

Big Jim

Hahaha, toushe.

In my opinion, 'Brandys' head is so far up Warren Smiths A** that he can't help but agree with everything that comes out of his mouth.

Laurie Daily isn't much better, he can't string a sentence together without making a mistake.
Craig Bellamy: "We ain't going anywhere"
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

My only problem with Warren Smith is.......................

That he's using up oxygen that would otherwise be put to more constructive use  ;D
Alas nature abhors a vacuum,so if we remove him from the system who knows what vile obnoxious being may take his place  ;-)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Tis funny how Wozza never complained about Storm when he was hosting our presentation balls......being paid and in the presence of such greatness obviously made him think twice  ;-)

Pity we didn't record for posterity his fawning over everyone at the after parties  :x
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

I sent my email before this thread was posted.

Warren Smith is quickly closing in on Ray Hadley on my hate list ;D
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

CooperCronk wrote: I sent my email before this thread was posted.

Warren Smith is quickly closing in on Ray Hadley on my hate list ;D
Don't forget Dennis Fitzgerald!  ;D

The Axis of Evil! Fizty, Peanut & Wazza!
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

stormmaster wrote: Everyone should email in to Foxtel about this c*#k sucker. 

http://www.foxtel.com.au/support/feedba ... efault.htm
What did he say?
[color=#400040]Melbourne Storm 2011:[/color] take your time, try not to forget, pay no mind to us... [color=#400080]WE'RE JUST A MINOR THREAT![/color]