Coming home (kinda)

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

stormmaster wrote: You might want to watch what you say around here!  This is not a place for anyone to just make stupid accusations about things they know NOTHING about!!
I ask you to keep your small minded opinions to yourself or you'll find out exactly where I am!!  :x

You wouldn't hurt a woman would you?  Sounded threatening.  And Yeah I have lived here for 34 years so I think I know SOMETHING about Melbourne and it aint bleak
OMFG! You idiot!!! If you knew anything about anyone in this forum (it seems you like jumping to conclusions) you'd know by now that I am female and damned straight if you want to start me I'll be happy to accommodate you!!
I myself have lived here in Melbourne a few years more than you and probably have supported Storm by a fair lot more than you too, so why don't you settle petal and stop making yourself look stupid!
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Yeah BITCH FIGHT get it on hair pulling dykes
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Oh Big Jim - you're naughty  :P
stormmaster
Squall
Squall

Okay Ill look for the slightly overweight, greying hair Bogan Richmond supporter(you poor thing).  And i'd be happy to have a 'Who knows more about storm' argument with you here on the forums.  Just because you are older doesn't mean you know more.  All this because I defended my great city.  This is primarily a MELBOURNE forum isn't it?
Last edited by stormmaster on Sun May 02, 2010 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tempest
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I'd just like to thank TC for starting this laugh a minute thread.
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

stormmaster wrote: Okay Ill look for the slightly overweight, greying hair Bogan Richmond supporter(you poor thing).  And i'd be happy to have a 'Who knows more about storm' argument with you here on the forums.  Just because you are older doesn't mean you know more.  All this because I defended my great city.  This is primarily a MELBOURNE forum isn't it?
You know what? You come down to the actual Bai Stand at the home games and I'll be happy to have a chat with you.  Small minded people like you need to know you can't just start making stupid accusations about others without some fall out.  You made references to someone I know personally about hating them because they called Melbourne bleak - well I've got news for you sister - Melbourne sometimes is bleak!  :P
You have made assumptions regarding what someone looks like and what sort of person they are because of whom they support......get over yourself wench!   :roll:
Oh and by the by - this is primarily a STORM forum - not a place for small minded nuff nuffs to wander in and prance around like they own the place and denigrate people they don't know. (I wouldn't normally even bother with you about this but you've made it personal) :-k

You are quite smart starting this online - I really would enjoy the opportunity to meet with you in person so we can continue this out of the public eye - or are you not up to saying things to peoples faces?

To Tempest - I'll bet TC is loving this but then again - aren't we all??  :lol:
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Its BLEAK today because there is no SUNSHINE  :lol:
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

stormmaster wrote: Look for hot chick with brains :)
Why? So we can ask her where you are?  ???

This is supposed to be a forum for Storm supporters, not a bitch fest. You come in as a noob and straight away start chucking insults and abuse.
Dale Carnegie would not be impressed.

Anyway, in response;
I have lived in Melbourne off and on for about 25 years, so I'm fairly qualified to judge. I've spent many a night on the Bai Stand Hill shivering. And where I'm sitting at the moment it's sunny, 28 degrees with a nice breeze blowing; whereas Melbourne today isn't going to make it up to last night's minimum here. Sound's pretty bleak to me...
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Tigger wrote:
......get over yourself wench!
Wench! Love it.  ;D
To Tempest - I'll bet TC is loving this but then again - aren't we all??  :lol:
I'm having a great time. Isn't it fun?  :lol:
Last edited by TC on Sun May 02, 2010 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

So....................TC
If you're looking to catch up with 'a few old friends' I've just been told about this
Purple Heart March  ???
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
stormmaster
Squall
Squall

Yeah I could tell you were not a Melbournian. Bleak weather in winter yes.  Bleak City....Hardley.  Don't come down then if you need to winge about how bleak it is.  And why don't you get your forum bossom buddies to all stick together.  We wouldn't want to encourage individual thoughts.  Keep out of MY state!
Tempest
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

stormmaster wrote: Yeah I could tell you were not a Melbournian. Bleak weather in winter yes.  Bleak City....Hardley.  Don't come down then if you need to winge about how bleak it is.  And why don't you get your forum bossom buddies to all stick together.  We wouldn't want to encourage individual thoughts.  Keep out of MY state!
What state is that, then? Ignorance?
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Will you all please stop pandering to SM's need for attention  :lol:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Bourbon Rat wrote: Will you all please stop pandering to SM's need for attention  :lol:
Maybe she's not getting enough attention at the 'farm'   :crybaby:

Strange how some folk think they can waltz into a forum and start ordering others around  :lol:  I feel sorry for them.
Should we let her in on the reason the 'forum buddies' stick together??  It's because we are all members of the Storm family and as a matter of fact most of the people in this particular forum actually know each other - in person!!  We don't feel the need to act like Queen Bee to feel good about ourselves - we already know we're feckin great people, besides I am the Queen of the World  :P

Oh and FYI SM - you can't tell someone to get out of your state - cos it's mine, I own it!!  8)

Now that's enough attention for you today - move along missy!
Silkin Storm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Sigh  I wish ppl would stop feeding trolls
Don't Leave it to Fate
She's a Fickle Bitch