Storm Scandal Hits CyberSpace

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
singlemalt
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

MrsHoff wrote: Here is the link for the game if anyone wants it.. i want it shut down

i find it kinda offensive

http://storm.admissiondigital.com/
Oh get over it .... of course people are going to do this sort of thing, if it offends you, don't look at it.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

i think its pretty funny lol
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
Tempest
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Someone has too much time on their hands!

Still, lots of other people have copped it over the years, and we'll do ourselves  no favours being sooks.
noa nandruku
Squall
Squall

..and like in real-life Cam has no idea where the money is coming from  ;D.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

MrsHoff wrote: i know i should just jump over the hurdle and not care, but being the supporter i am, anything like this grinds my gears....

just my opinion
Thems the brakes I'm afraid Mrs Hoff. And sorry but you're gannae have tae get used to this sort of thing because for as long as we have breath in our bodies we will be walking around with massive targets on our backs because we are Storm fans. It's how you react that makes the difference.
[color=#400040]Melbourne Storm 2011:[/color] take your time, try not to forget, pay no mind to us... [color=#400080]WE'RE JUST A MINOR THREAT![/color]
brewer
Squall
Squall

its good ole' tall poppy stuff.

remember the smashing they gave tiger. they are hanging shit on smith cause he's on top of his game.

i'd take it as a complement
storma01
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

i wouldnt worry too much about it mrs hoff.  we will get the last laugh..................

STORM PREMIERS IN 2011
WE ARE THE STORM FROM MELBOURNE TOWN! WE'LL BLOW THE OTHERS OFF THE GROUND, WE ARE THE STORM AND WERE NUMBER "1"
"99" "07" "09" :-)