Waldron wanted $100,000 to sell his story - then a book and movie deal

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

billythekidslater wrote: I think Waldron is going to drag the Storm right down to the ground - he has nothing to lose.

I was a bit more confident of us surviving as of yesterday but now I'm not so sure. In a month's time I think it could be all over.
Basically this con can say whatever he wants, but without evidence he'll open himself up to a few defamation charges.
im thinking he'll name a few players, the board members and probably a few other clubs who bought some of our players.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
JF_Storm_Swans
Squall
Squall

Super Cronk wrote: I have a similar story storma01. When i went down to Melbourne and were waiting for the guys after the match we spoke to Brian and shook his hand and thanked him for what he was doing at the club....oh if only i had a time machine.
I still feel sick seeing that bastard waving my flag around after the Grand Final at the post-match function.  :'( >:( :-[

JF
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/swansbear/mel-premiers09.jpg[/img]
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

This just gets more and more interesting. There'll atleast be a book, and hopefully a movie.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

If Wally can prove other clubs do it, he may well turn out to be our saviour.

Just watch the NRL deny everything he offers.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

he could bring the whole NRL down
SOMEONE'S GOTTA MAKE THE HISTORY BOOKS IT MIGHT AS WELL BE US

2014 BAI STAND TIPPING CHAMP
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

sallymay wrote: he could bring the whole NRL down
lol...everyone is going to hate us even more. :lol:
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

billythekidslater wrote: I think Waldron is going to drag the Storm right down to the ground - he has nothing to lose.

I was a bit more confident of us surviving as of yesterday but now I'm not so sure. In a month's time I think it could be all over.
Is your ISP pulling the plug on your net usage so soon  ???
I thought they'd gather more 'incriminating material' first  :twisted:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields