Memberships to be refunded - will you take your money back?

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
vik42
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

No way I'm asking for a refund. I've supported this club since inception, and will do so for a long time to come.

I couldn't go yesterday, but will be at AAMI Park on May 9 for the Broncos game, sitting in my allocated area.
VIC
Squall
Squall

Sorry Storma01 - my lima lima lima duck up!

Going to the optometrist tomorrow!  ;D
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

MtVaeaG wrote: I feel too ashamed to say it but i haven't signed up this year as a member but after what our clubs been through the past week im signing up ASAP! if it's not too late..

They need our support more then ever and i couldn't give a shit if we don't win a premiership i enjoy watching the boys rip it up every week! the most entertaining rugby you'll ever see..

Was at the game last night and couldn't be more prouder of our state! big ups to the fans was an awesome atmosphere..
Awesome stuff and its not too late....never too late to become a member.  If you do it before the Broncos game you will still break even.

And no way in hell would I want my money back.  This club has given us so much, now is the time to give back.
stormfan
Squall
Squall

MtVaeaG wrote: I feel too ashamed to say it but i haven't signed up this year as a member but after what our clubs been through the past week im signing up ASAP! if it's not too late..
Me too!! I haven't signed up yet because money was a little tight, but I'll be ringing the club first thing this morning to sign up and show my support!
StormBec
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Just checked the Storm's site and memberships are up to 8868!!! it was 84something-something on Friday. So about 400 new members over the weekend! It's not too late to join people. My father is going to buy his this week.

Well done Storm fans  =D>

And if I get contacted by anyone offering me a refund I'll be saying NO!
[img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o198/stormbec/banner-new.jpg[/img]
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

It was 8475 late last week.....so an increase of nearly 400 members over the long weekend.

WOOOOAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH WAY TO GO MELBOURNE  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I know times are tough economically and sometimes it's a struggle to make ends meet.....but if any Storm people out there can possibly afford a membership without hurting themselves or their families...then go for it.

Remember when you buy a ticket at the gate...part of that money goes to the NRL (pays Gallop the senile old wanker)...part goes to the other *LIMA LIMA LIMA DUCK*ing club participating on the night and part to the stadium.

Only part of your money gets to Melbourne Storm.

A membership (I believe) ensures that ALL money goes to Melbourne Storm.

That is the benefit of a membership (if you can afford it).
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I could not afford to buy a Membership outright but with them having the direct debit monthly payments of $22.50 this made it alot easier.I have done this for the past 2 seasons money well worth it.