Memberships to be refunded - will you take your money back?

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

tugga wrote: I am actually going to upgrade mine tomorrow, so I will putting more money into the club, not taking it away.
I wish I could afford to upgrade ours but that is out of reach. There is , however, no chance in hell that I will take the money back.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

You're staying staunch Woody, that's all that matters  ;-)
Cowbell-Mark
Squall
Squall

HAH...yeah right, even if I got to keep my membership I wouldn't take the money back
leaguekid
Squall
Squall

NO NO NO - this is for our family membership that we bought - even if the club was no more which won't happen wouldn't ask for it back
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Ice wrote: You're staying staunch Woody, that's all that matters  ;-)
You bet Ice, I was asked a few times at work on Friday if I was still going to support the team and I looked every one of them straight in the eye when I said " Hell yes" :)
VIC
Squall
Squall

Just heard on Nine news tonight, that Storm membership numbers are have gone through the roof in the last few days!!!!!!!!

Wow - isn't all this saga backfiring in a big way!!! Our performance on the field last night was awesome, our crowd was great, and our membership numbers are increasing!!! This is really making a mockery of the NRL's 2010 punishment!!!! Sponsors who have abandoned the Storm must be kicking themselves!!!

I reckon we all write to the Herald Sun and demand a separate NRL ladder be kept to track the Storm's performance and defy the stupid penalty imposed by the NRL!!!!!!!!!!
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

Im not a member.. but im dam sure gunna get one now.
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

where can i buy one from? the Storm website doesnt seem to have any info on buying them? unless im lookin in the wrong area??
VIC
Squall
Squall

That's the way Simo. I've attached the membership link - GO STORM - this is a great family friendly club!

https://www.clubsonline.com.au/registra ... OrgID=1953
storma01
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

no way am i getting the refund....  they couldnt pay me enough....
WE ARE THE STORM FROM MELBOURNE TOWN! WE'LL BLOW THE OTHERS OFF THE GROUND, WE ARE THE STORM AND WERE NUMBER "1"
"99" "07" "09" :-)
VIC
Squall
Squall

Hey Storma01 - get the refund then!

GET lima lima lima duck YOU DUMB *lima lima lima duck*, and get out of our club! Dumb lima lima lima duck like you aren't welcome!
storma01
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

VIC wrote: Hey Storma01 - get the refund then!

GET *LIMA LIMA LIMA DUCK!*ED YOU DUMB *LIMA LIMA LIMA DUCK!*, and get out of our club! Dumb *LIMA LIMA LIMA DUCK!*s like you aren't welcome!
DUDE, I THINK YOU HAVE MIS READ WHAT I WROTE.............  I THINK YOU SHOULD READ IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!! DUMBASS.
Last edited by storma01 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WE ARE THE STORM FROM MELBOURNE TOWN! WE'LL BLOW THE OTHERS OFF THE GROUND, WE ARE THE STORM AND WERE NUMBER "1"
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

oh that is gold....he's COMPLETELY misread your post storma01....we know what you meant !!!
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
storma01
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Storm Spirit wrote: oh that is gold....he's COMPLETELY misread your post storma01....we know what you meant !!!
thanks spirit........  i think he needs to get his glasses checked... SOON..............
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

I've got a *Scratched* Club Membership, paid $430 for it and got every dollars worth out of it this weekend with the Storm members open day at the new stadium and then last night's FU to Gallo & co.