The Real Ladder

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

In pure defiance, below is the current ladder as it should stand (in a world where we didn't cheat)!

Current to 31/5/2010 - Equal top!
Last edited by Buzz on Mon May 31, 2010 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cowbell-Mark
Squall
Squall

Not really needed IMO...no point lookin back on what could have been
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

i was hoping someone would get this up n going.

itl be interesting to see where we finish up
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

THANKS BUZZ....I had the same thought yesterday in a separate post.

Temi made up a ladder this morning but Tigger told us that there was already a sticky from yourself.

Will follow with interest given that i refuse to give ANY credence to Gallops *LIMA LIMA LIMA DUCK*ing ladder
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
Temi
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Ooh shit lol didn't even see it!

Thanks Buzz, it will be good to keep track of things!
storma01
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

The 2011 ladder is going to look great when we are on top yet again and wont that be a big slap in the face to gallop and the nrl board...  CANT WAIT!!!!!!  :P
WE ARE THE STORM FROM MELBOURNE TOWN! WE'LL BLOW THE OTHERS OFF THE GROUND, WE ARE THE STORM AND WERE NUMBER "1"
"99" "07" "09" :-)
mahoobla
Squall
Squall

Just noticed that in the Herald Sun today underneath the official ladder is 'The Fan's Ladder' which shows what position the Storm should be in! They must be reading these discussions!!

Good to see (page 81 in todays Herald Sun for those that have access to the paper).

Cheers

Julie
Phantom
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

storma01 wrote: The 2011 ladder is going to look great when we are on top yet again and wont that be a big slap in the face to gallop and the nrl board...  CANT WAIT!!!!!!  :P
I can't wait either, but don't really see that David Gallop (and board) had any other option for this year.  Maybe allow us to play for points.  But I really do think there is anger directed at the wrong person.  Gallop was only reacting to a scenario that Brian Waldron was heavily involved.

Poor Matt Hanson has been caught in the middle, sort of like those old slap-stick movies, frantic, holding a bomb with a burning fuse, handed to him by Waldron, does he pass it to the NRL, or does he throw it back at Waldron....and then BANG!
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

I'd actually like to see the ladder progress IF we were able to get the winning two points after having to start from zero - be mighty interesting to see where we'd end up at the season finish   ;D
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
Temi
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Tigger wrote: I'd actually like to see the ladder progress IF we were able to get the winning two points after having to start from zero - be mighty interesting to see where we'd end up at the season finish   ;D
You could always just subtract 8 points at the end of the season...
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Temi wrote:
Tigger wrote: I'd actually like to see the ladder progress IF we were able to get the winning two points after having to start from zero - be mighty interesting to see where we'd end up at the season finish   ;D
You could always just subtract 8 points at the end of the season...
Yeah but that would involve me doing math - I can't even cope with year seven math....  ;-)
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
StormFront
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Phantom wrote: Poor Matt Hanson has been caught in the middle,
I really find that hard to believe ..... he had some paper work at his house.
He knew it was wrong and whilst it would appear he has tried to fix the situation
I dont think he is just an innocent on looker....

Time will tell....
Lets Party Like Its 1999....
The Storm 1999, 2007, 2009, 2011

StormFront......
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

While it's hard to say whether or not Matt Hanson is clean, it would suck if he only found out about all of this when he took over as CEO.  In that case, how would it have happened?  Waldron's walking out on his last day with the club and says "oh, by the way, Matt - we've been paying players outside of the cap for the past five years - but shhh, it's a secret!  Okay, bye!"?
You had me at meat tornado.
VIC
Squall
Squall

Thanks for this Buzz, but I prefer not to use the words "if we didn't cheat".

As a fan, I didn't cheat and neither did you. As a player, I know that Cooper Cronk didn't cheat and neither did Anthony Quinn. Who did cheat was Brian Waldron, and ex-AFLadministrator and some ratbag administrators! And I'm sorry, but the punishment DID NOT fit the crime! The were other more viable and common sense ways of letting Melbourne Storm compete in the 2010 season but the incompetent NRL administration was not prepared to reason. The stripping of titles was more than ENOUGH!

lima lima lima duck GALLOP!
jjai
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

THE REAL LADDER HUH ..
SAINTS
TITANS
SEAEAGLES
PENRITH
STORM
LOL 5TH SPOT ..