Anzac Game at Ethiad

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Joe_Storm_FB_2025
Squall
Squall

Brisbane_storm wrote:
TC wrote:
Brisbane_storm wrote: Why proud?  They were always going to play well.  This is an illegally acquired team, remember . . .
Coming from a Bronco that's rich. You know you just haven't been caught.
I support the Broncos and the Storm equally.  Let's not turn this into a flame war or whatever.

We have to face facts.  The Storm are up largely because we are over the cap by 700K this year.
Why not. You are the unintelligent wanker starting it.

The Broncos continue to acquire Stars from other teams, paying the big dollars despite having the best local recruiting ground.

Ennis Marsh Wallace Issy just to name a few.

Damm proud of the Storm boys I am
[quote="billythekidslater"]
Yeah I am a troll. [/quote]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Insomniac wrote:
Jacko wrote: I DON'T THINK THERE IS ANY DOUBT THEY HAVE PROVEN A POINT TONIGHT. A $5 MILLION SQUAD WILL ALWAYS BEAT A $4.1 MILLION SQUAD!
Except for when we lose I take it?  What a load of shit!  :roll:
It must mean that every team that beats us must be paying over $5m, they just haven't been caught yet.
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Surandy wrote:
Insomniac wrote:
Jacko wrote: I DON'T THINK THERE IS ANY DOUBT THEY HAVE PROVEN A POINT TONIGHT. A $5 MILLION SQUAD WILL ALWAYS BEAT A $4.1 MILLION SQUAD!
Except for when we lose I take it?  What a load of shit!  :roll:
It must mean that every team that beats us must be paying over $5m, they just haven't been caught yet.
;)
Silkin Storm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Spoke to Belinda Gyer tonight  She said Booffa & her will make the trek a few times during the season to support the boys through out the year. I also thanked them on behalf of us ( the Bai Stand (& old timers) for their support.

The school their kids used to attend got a group of 30 together to come tonight to support the boys & the team....

I also know of 3 others who are now looking at memberships for this year.........
Last edited by Silkin Storm on Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't Leave it to Fate
She's a Fickle Bitch
VIC
Squall
Squall

Hey Brisbane_Storm why don't you just GET lima lima lima duck, and leave our blog to true Storm supporters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!