Wait ... there's a bright side?!?!

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Sure is ... if you like a bargain, head over to eBay.  There's a shitload of Storm stuff gone up in the last couple of days!  :lol:

Some people are just to quick to jump off the bandwagon.  Their loss I say!!
StormBec
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

:lol: some people are just plain sad aren't they? Their loss is our gain
[img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o198/stormbec/banner-new.jpg[/img]
StormFront
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I also think that it has brought the Storm Supporters out of the wood work.
Support has come from other codes and other NRL teams to help unite
the true supporters of this great club  ;D
Lets Party Like Its 1999....
The Storm 1999, 2007, 2009, 2011

StormFront......
Sandi_Murray
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Sad thing is once the Storm are up and running again after all of this, they will be gutted they got rid of it all, and will come crawling back. Supporters like that you lot don't need i say.
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Well i can tell you this dont bother looking for all my Latex Storm Gear because that aint going anywhere other than my Tush ;D
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Sandi_Murray wrote: Sad thing is once the Storm are up and running again after all of this, they will be gutted they got rid of it all, and will come crawling back. Supporters like that you lot don't need i say.
I've just christened those people Five minute members!  They jump on a bandwagon, have no idea about the club's culture then desert like rats when things get a bit tough - you're absolutely right, we don't need them.
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
Sandi_Murray
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

IMO - Storm always have been and always will be a strong team. Yes i may not support that team, the first team i laid eyes on were Penrith and haven't been swayed sorry guys ;)

But i still think Storm are winners, at the end of the day they are still a strong team. And i know people from all over are disagreeing but INNOCENT until proven GUILTY is the way i see it, and i really don't believe that any of the players knew. Hard for me to try and get that across to non Storm supporters unfortunately, and i have just deleted a fair few people from my facebook account for the pure fact of them trying to make me join ridiculous Storm Bashing pages.

The way i see it also is they need to sit back and think ok if were in their shoes how would i be feeling and how would i like to be treated, we are all human and where we may all have different views, what happens if the NRL go and check out other teams and come across something similar.. They are going to be feeling pretty stink about how they have treated the storm and treated their fans.

As i've said before i may not be a Storm fan, but doesn't mean i don't support them in their games (Unless they play Penrith) Which i have to say nice win a few games back :p Mum and i even made a trip to Mt Smart a couple years back too oogle at Cam Smith :p haha

All i have to say is that those who are giving up so easily are just not worth it and the Team don't need supporters like that, while i feel like i have gatecrashed your Forum lol you are all a great bunch for sticking by The Storm. Even as a non supporter i will back them up as much as i can. :D

Thanks for listening haha
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

While we're looking at the bright side - at least we can now say that we've won everything.

I'm talking about the wooden spoon.

:roll:
You had me at meat tornado.
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

absentee wrote: While we're looking at the bright side - at least we can now say that we've won everything.

I'm talking about the wooden spoon.

:roll:
I don't really care about winning the wooden spoon, as long as we keep our team here in Melbourne.
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

It was a joke - but your point is valid, too.
You had me at meat tornado.
Thor19
Squall
Squall

Hey we still have the 1999 premiership and the U-20s premiership!!
There is only one Melbourne Storm
And in Melbourne they will stay
.....forever.
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

absentee wrote: It was a joke - but your point is valid, too.
I know

Cheers
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

My bright side is now I don't have any problems with the Storm 2010 finals campaign clashing with the birth of my child.
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

If they claim the '07 & '09 Premierships aren't rightfully ours, they'll never be able to claim this year's wooden spoon is ours either, particularly if we don't actually finish with the most losses and worst points differential.
coupy73
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

So if our team has been 'illegal' for the past 5 years do any of the carry over disciplinary point accrued in that time then become null and void????.....mmmm interesting. :D :D
just my opinions......critique them, don't criticise me!!!