Robbie Kearns Plee to Supportors

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
BigG
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Lets get behind him and the club, 13 years at the club and still wanting to fight on.

http://www.melbournestorm.com.au/defaul ... y&id=24899
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I fricken love this bloke (in a non sexual way of course  ;-)) Robbie Kearns is Melbourne Storm to the very core and is the epitome of our club and what we stand for. He's been here since day one and has said something like this in the last couple of days "I'm only leaving when then they kick me out" That just about says it all about him and what the club means to him. IMO, what he's done in a playing capacity and everything afterwards for our club we should be there for him as much as anyone. I've no doubt everyone here shares those sentiments.
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

I have had a nigbht to sleep on it and a day to full absorb it all.
I don't care what happens from here on. I will support this club and love this club until the day one of us dies.
I can't wait for Sunday.
2012 premiers. Legit.
BigG
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

tugga wrote: I have had a nigbht to sleep on it and a day to full absorb it all.
I don't care what happens from here on. I will support this club and love this club until the day one of us dies.
I can't wait for Sunday.
Gud on ya
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Interesting proposition put up on LU.

Robbie Kearns or at least a former player, doesnt have to be from the Storm, to be the next CEO. Whats Robbie Ross doing these days, he was pretty cluey.
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Noa Nandruku wrote: Interesting proposition put up on LU.

Robbie Kearns or at least a former player, doesnt have to be from the Storm, to be the next CEO. Whats Robbie Ross doing these days, he was pretty cluey.
You do realise that CEOs usually have a finance/business background?  :P
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

jellyhead wrote:
Noa Nandruku wrote: Interesting proposition put up on LU.

You do realise that CEOs usually have a finance/business background?   :P
Yeah, look how well that worked out for us.

:roll:
You had me at meat tornado.