Brian Waldron

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

How much did he know of this,i bet he was well into this debacle
coupy73
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Fox sport news conference said it was his fault !!!
just my opinions......critique them, don't criticise me!!!
storma01
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

OF COARSE IT WAS........  THATS WHY HE JUMPED SHIP.........  F%$#ING A$$HOLE.
WE ARE THE STORM FROM MELBOURNE TOWN! WE'LL BLOW THE OTHERS OFF THE GROUND, WE ARE THE STORM AND WERE NUMBER "1"
"99" "07" "09" :-)
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I think that's the reason they've brought the police into it, because of Waldren and the fact they can't do anything to him since he's not around anymore.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I have no doubt it's Waldron.
Is it coincidence, that he was in charge for 5 years?  5 years where there was 'systematic cheating' taking place?  Then he leaves, and a couple of months later it comes out??
That prick has single handedly ripped the soul out of the club.  I hope the police are involved... he deserves to pay!!!
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Hey everyone, Angry Mob over at Waldrons house! BYO Pitchforks
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Waldron doesn't care,nor does Gallop.You're telling me NOBODY at the NRL's bloodhound group knew anything whilst this was going on for  for 5 years.

I guess the ARU will be checking bank accounts now ?
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Andy
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I wondered why he exited so quickly.  He better go into hiding.  I'm sure people will want his head on a stick!!!!
minichick
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

When I heard the time frame involved, I thought hmmm, Waldron perhaps? Appears to be true, although I did read that in the SMH so who can tell  :) 
No wonder he left....
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

HE IS CURRENTLY IN MEETINGS WITH THE MELBOURNE REBELS ,SOUNDS LIKE HE WILL BE GIVEN THE BOOT
Tempest
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Freshy wrote: Hey everyone, Angry Mob over at Waldrons house! BYO Pitchforks
Haha! Tempting, Freshy, very tempting!
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

This has that piece of shit fingerprints all over it. I wouldn't like to be in his shoes atm and if there's any justice in the world the Rebels will sack him immediately. He's ripped the guts out of our club and the prick has to pay.
JF_Storm_Swans
Squall
Squall

Bourbon Rat wrote: Waldron doesn't care,nor does Gallop.You're telling me NOBODY at the NRL's bloodhound group knew anything whilst this was going on for  for 5 years.

I guess the ARU will be checking bank accounts now ?

I smell a rat here. News Limited knew full & well they were going to pull out of the club this year.THEY knew funding Storm was proving difficult.  THEY appointed Brian Waldron THEMSELVES a few years ago. Then THEY start up a new rugby club starting next year & appoint HIM as CEO. HE gets away from Storm scott-free. Then THEY (ie the NRL) affectively lame Storm the club that is losing them money hand over fist. And all this stuff comes out NOW!

It all makes it very easy to pull the pin on the whole affair at a perfect time for them doesn't it?  :evil: :cry:

Co-incidence? Hmm, I think not.

JF
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/swansbear/mel-premiers09.jpg[/img]
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

To Waldron if he was involved...and to any other toad involved at Storm executive level...

*lima lima lima duck* YOU

i never EVER EVER wanted to win at all costs and with this ramification...I would rather have finished bottom and NOT cheated.

you should just have cut my chest OPEN AND RIPPED OUT MY FARKING HEART COS IT WOULD HAVE HURT LESS
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
PurpleBlooded
Squall
Squall

Of course he would be involved, he was the guy running the club.