Two premierships...gone

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Cowbell-Mark
Squall
Squall

sick, gutted, shattered, in tears, numb....every emotion possible...this is rooted
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Tempest wrote: Shaking, here.

But not abandoning Storm until the full story comes out, minus the gleeful Sydney Hate. Whatever and whoever happened in the team's finance office, we still have fantastic players and a fantastic coach. Don't tell me everybody at the club knew, or that the boys aren't feeling this too.
WHOM do you think the 'secret payments' went to ? the caterers or the cleaners  :roll:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Joe_Storm_FB_2025
Squall
Squall

Yea the highly paid players must of had some idea.

Even I was sus when Finch stayed an extra year.
[quote="billythekidslater"]
Yeah I am a troll. [/quote]
aims11
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

i'm very upset about this, can't believe it absolutely shocked.
just thinking about the elation i was feeling when we won those premierships...all for nothing
billythekidslater
Squall
Squall

aims11 wrote: i'm very upset about this, can't believe it absolutely shocked.
just thinking about the elation i was feeling when we won those premierships...all for nothing
Why the "all for nothing"

We won the Premierships. You know that. I know that. The cleaning lady knows that.

End of story  :D
your kettle is black
Squall
Squall

bula wrote: Just like Milli Vanilli cds
Oh that is the quote of the day! Nice to see a sense of humour still exists despite the HUGE penalty - a bit excessive in my eyes, one year (This year) would have been bad enough, but 5 YEARS when the perpetrator has moved on:??!!! Whoa!
aims11
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

yes we did win the premierships...but for the record books, we didn't just frustrating in that sense
Andy
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

So many mixed emotions right now.  I don't even know if I should bother going this weekend!  I want to support the players - but for the rest of the club who are responsible and the NRL - my hatred is growing by the minute!
aflconvert
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

i dont really care aabout taking the premierships back and the fine.... the cant take a winning feeling away... its only from the record books.... its this year that is stupid - playing for nothing.

The club is dead i reckon... wont be able to keep the players they have, memberships will drop, plus the fines to pay and ...prizemoney

Personally i am glad i didnt buy a membership this year (due to the crazy increase in prices) ... i might still go for my kids on Sunday but after that i cant see the games being much fun!...

Back to Essendon !
Tempest
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Bourbon Rat wrote:

But not abandoning Storm until the full story comes out, minus the gleeful Sydney Hate. Whatever and whoever happened in the team's finance office, we still have fantastic players and a fantastic coach. Don't tell me everybody at the club knew, or that the boys aren't feeling this too.
WHOM do you think the 'secret payments' went to ? the caterers or the cleaners  :roll:
Fine then, Bourbon. Every single player on the entire roster for the last 5 years knew all about it. Happy?
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Tempest wrote:
Bourbon Rat wrote:

Fine then, Bourbon. Every single player on the entire roster for the last 5 years knew all about it. Happy?
It's just like my workplace, I know exactly what every workmate is getting paid. Not just my department but the whole organisation.

This isn't about the supporters, the players, the football department. This is the admin!