Storm at Gold Coast - April 9

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
billies later
Squall
Squall

Will be up on the coast on holidays, so we wish to go to this game.  Is it worth getting tix in the 'official' away supporters bay, or get better seats on the wing?

Anyone else going, and where will you be sitting??
samo
Squall
Squall

behind the goal posts is fine, but there are alot better seats in the stadium. in saying that, the majority of the western grand stand is taken by members so the eastern grand stand would be the best vantage point to watch the game in my opinion.

i will be there flying the storm flag

samo
stormfan
Squall
Squall

I'm actually going to sit in the supporters bay. Normally I like to sit down the sideline at games, but this time I figured that if I sit in the designated 'away bay' I'll be guaranteed to be sitting with other storm fans  :D

There's nothing worse than being the only storm fan in a sea of titans, broncos supporters etc
storm_rhinos
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Went 2 years ago - good ground, Nazi's on the gate though, if you take any branded food thats not a sponsors then it either has to be plain wrapped or dumped.
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
"Fortune favours the brave, stand tall Storm your time is now. Go hard, go Storm!! "