Sika Manu

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
billythekidslater
Squall
Squall

Gee this guy is too injury prone and reports on the NRL website indicate he is having major problems and at the earliest won't be back until after the middle of the season.

Anyone know how long we have him signed up for? Should we just cut him loose altogether?
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

hell no - the bloke had one of the most sickening broken legs you're likely to see on a footy field.  He was realistically never going to be back until later in the year IMO.  I'd be hoping we have him signed up at least for next year too, and then see how he comes back from the leg
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

just cut the leg off
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

billythekidslater wrote: Gee this guy is too injury prone and reports on the NRL website indicate he is having major problems and at the earliest won't be back until after the middle of the season.

Anyone know how long we have him signed up for? Should we just cut him loose altogether?
Welcome back gts.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Siks is signed up til the end of next year so he aint going anywhere. Nor should he.
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

He'll be sweet eventually.

Take a look at George Rose' form last year to ease your concern.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

no one thought george rose would ever play again and sikas leg was way worse so all i can say is when sika is ready he will be back not before
SOMEONE'S GOTTA MAKE THE HISTORY BOOKS IT MIGHT AS WELL BE US

2014 BAI STAND TIPPING CHAMP
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

That`s a bit of a surprise. When I went to the Forum I spoke to a couple of the guys later and asked how Sika was going. They reckoned everything was sweet and were telling us that he had not long before had a rod taken out of his leg and the surgeons had given him the OK to return about Rd4. I hope that he can get it right. Watching Sika charge the line certainly gets the blood going ;D
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

One of the better players over the past few years definately should not let him go.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I never saw the break, or have any recollection of what game it was, but I do remember George Rose getting snapped. If it was worst than that then I'm not here.
[quote="Buzz"]
I really have to say that the only way that Boofa played at that kick from Orford was if he cracked a fat.
[/quote]

[img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c385/KimmorleyKiller/TheT
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

KimmorleyKiller wrote: I never saw the break, or have any recollection of what game it was, but I do remember George Rose getting snapped. If it was worst than that then I'm not here.
He broke,(SNAPPED) both the Tibia & Fibula
Which is why he's now having big problems with the ankle & knee.
He'll be back & just a good If he's allowed to heal properly.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Definitely keep him, on song he's one of the most damaging ball runners in the world.
My wife and I welcome our new daughter Arwynn into the world