Fantasy League - The storm

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
samo
Squall
Squall

so guys any thoughts on which players are a must in your fantasy league team?

and besides the storm are their any other guys worthy of getting a run.

I just cant go past cam, billy and GI.

samo
routy21
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Adam Blair scores well and Bromwich and Proctor are great value..
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

whiddop and duffie for subs just incase they get a crack. neilson also
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Adam Blair will score well in foxpsorts and supercoach but he wont do as well in dreamteam.

Whoever is on the outside of GI will be good for FS and SC but forget them in Dreamteam.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I've got GI, Lowrie and Duffie in Supercoach. I thought Lowrie might be a good buy as a reserve at $211K and figured he'd score pretty well being our newest workhorse. Of course i could be completely wrong and i'll have to trade his arse after a few weeks :lol: but for that amount of money i had to spend i think he'll be one of the better ones at that price.

I had Blair last year and he scored great for most of it but his average score dropped a bit in about the last quarter of the season so i've reluctantly left him out this year. That said there's still about 2 1/2 weeks to go so my team now more than likely will look different to the one that plays rd 1.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I thought that Ben Ross was the best value, before he got injured he ate up a lot of yards and made plenty runs too.
From the Storm, I think Lima will have a big year, but, in saying that, only Tolman made my side, he may turn out similar to Ben Hannant. I've gone with Josh Dugan
instead of Slater.
The only other player to make my side apart from Tolman was Kite, only because he was the best I could do with my cap restrictions.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]