Channel 9 contacts

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
StormHibs
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Apologies for posting this if it is mentioned elsewhere, I'm not very good at this.

Does anyone have an email contact for Channel 9?

I will also be contacting their rivals in various media to have a good old complain.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Channel Nein won't give out or advertise their email address. Their phone number is 03 94290201.

Make sure you complain to freeview, the organisation that represents/promotes free to air tv.

http://www.freeview.com.au/contact.aspx
Last edited by Surandy on Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Taliesin
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Surandy wrote: Channel Nein won't give out or advertise their email address. Their phone number is 03 94290201.

Make sure you complain to freeview, the organisation that represents/promotes free to air tv.

http://www.freeview.com.au/contact.aspx
Curiously enough there IS a contact/support section tucked away in Nine's website.The main reson no one goes there is because when you do your Anti Virus/Malaware program usually throws up a warning that the site is listed as an "ATTACK SITE" & is therefore blocked.
NASTY PEOPLE at NINE
Please read
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

my browswer says this to Taliesin's link
What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 115 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 16 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-02-06, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-02-06.
Malicious software includes 3 scripting exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 1 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 3 domain(s), including condoms.org.ua/, invasion-music.nl/, sm3ode.se/.

3 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including sexsplash.ru/, lafoudre.biz/, sm3ode.se/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS9667 (HOSTWORKS).
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

StormHibs wrote: Apologies for posting this if it is mentioned elsewhere, I'm not very good at this.

Does anyone have an email contact for Channel 9?

I will also be contacting their rivals in various media to have a good old complain.
Good on you for wanting to get in touch with them to complain.
If I was you, I would ring and be polite  with your complaint (and try to keep them on the phone as long as possible - this really pisses them off :P)
Taliesin
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

nacho wrote: my browswer says this to Taliesin's link
Interesting isn't it. And I only posted the secondary warning.The initial alert was a BIG red panel telling me an attack on my system had been blocked.

Makes you wonder if someone with a secure  ??? system like 9 could get hacked or is it intentional on their part  :?