WCC Jersey

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Fizer
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Jersey from Storm website.
Link
And details of warm up.game
Opponent: London Harlequins
Date: Sunday, February 21
Time: 2.00pm (GMT)
Venue: The Stoop - Twickenham, London
Last edited by Fizer on Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I Love it
SOMEONE'S GOTTA MAKE THE HISTORY BOOKS IT MIGHT AS WELL BE US

2014 BAI STAND TIPPING CHAMP
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I'm a fan of our new regular season jersey but i'd be even more so it that were it. That looks excellent.
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

nice one, are the bolts meant to be reflective?
Also, a new design with the numbers.
Come on Storm!
[align=center][img]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/8558/61813452.jpg[/img][/align]
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

MENACING*STORM wrote: nice one, are the bolts meant to be reflective?

I'd say so, much like the 2000 WCC jersey.
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Ice wrote: I'm a fan of our new regular season jersey but i'd be even more so it that were it. That looks excellent.
I agree Ice, would rather have this one as our home jersey.
I Think its brilliant.

Looks like they are going to auction them off on the storm website.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

Thats nice! i like the current home jersey anyway.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I know we have to have sponsorship logos,but couldn't they incorporate them more with the design of the teams logos,not so much the color because that is ME banks colors but they could have shaped it more around the lightening bolts instead of just sticking it on top like a giant postage stamp.AND I am aware that they are meant to stand out and be seen,but they do spoil the look of what otherwise is a very good looking top.
[b]Who Dares Wins!!![/b]
singlemalt
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Rose Madder wrote: I know we have to have sponsorship logos,but couldn't they incorporate them more with the design of the teams logos,not so much the color because that is ME banks colors but they could have shaped it more around the lightening bolts instead of just sticking it on top like a giant postage stamp.AND I am aware that they are meant to stand out and be seen,but they do spoil the look of what otherwise is a very good looking top.
Can we stop this damn whining - give me an example of any sponsor in the world who modifies their logo to better 'fit' a team.

Just be happy that we are successful enough to attract major sponsors - there were times when this was a struggle for us.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

singlemalt wrote:

Can we stop this damn whining - give me an example of any sponsor in the world who modifies their logo to better 'fit' a team.

Just be happy that we are successful enough to attract major sponsors - there were times when this was a struggle for us.

This.

I'm of the opinion that if a company pays hundreds of thousands of dollars to advertise their company/logo then if they want it to stand out then that's their prerogative and have every right to. I'd much rather that happen than not be able to get a sponsor at all, in a perfect world it would blend in more but it's been happening for a few years now and will continue happen so it's probably time people just move on and accept it. Now that i'm used to it the green logo doesn't bother me in the slightest.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

singlemalt wrote:Can we stop this damn whining - give me an example of any sponsor in the world who modifies their logo to better 'fit' a team.
No we can't and won't stop railing against what we believe in!

This is a forum FFS! What do you expect from a forum? A bunch of fanboys that'll support "our product" to the hilt regardless of our actual thoughts on the matter?
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Settle.
erpel9999
Squall
Squall

This jersey looks much much better than the standard home jumper.

The funny thing is, it is only the modifications to the lightning bolt v that improve it in my eyes. They should have just done that on the home jumper as well.
how big is my weekend going to be? again....
[url=http://userbars.org][img]http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/4459/stormfanbf6.png[/img][/url]
[url=http://userbarmaker.com/][img]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6094/751172770404iy8.png[/img][/url]
I love Cooper
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I love it!!! This should be our home jersey.
singlemalt
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Surandy wrote:
singlemalt wrote:Can we stop this damn whining - give me an example of any sponsor in the world who modifies their logo to better 'fit' a team.
No we can't and won't stop railing against what we believe in!

This is a forum FFS! What do you expect from a forum? A bunch of fanboys that'll support "our product" to the hilt regardless of our actual thoughts on the matter?
You think it's going to change anything? All it does is make you all look like whiney little bitches.

Get over it ffs