WCC Jersey

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

umm i love it...does anyone know when this will be for sale? if it is going to go on sale.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Taliesin
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Maybe a sponsorless 'replica' supporter top could be an option for people who are hesitant to purchase the 'on field' version ?
This works quite well with super league clubs.The NRL tops are already ridiculously over priced,(when compared to the ESL product),so I'm sure there would be a niche market for an official 'replica'.

OK back on topic - YES the WCC 'special' jersey in a great looking top & it would be nice to have it as our 'home top' but then it wouldn't be 'special' would it  ;-)
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Super Cronk wrote: umm i love it...does anyone know when this will be for sale? if it is going to go on sale.
I only skimmed thru the email we received from the Storm, but I think the jerseys the players will be wearing during the WCC match are going to be auctioned off via the storm website. 

Correct me if I am wrong anyone.
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Taliesin wrote: Maybe a sponsorless 'replica' supporter top could be an option for people who are hesitant to purchase the 'on field' version ?
This works quite well with super league clubs.The NRL tops are already ridiculously over priced,(when compared to the ESL product),so I'm sure there would be a niche market for an official 'replica'.

OK back on topic - YES the WCC 'special' jersey in a great looking top & it would be nice to have it as our 'home top' but then it wouldn't be 'special' would it  ;-)
There used to be some replicas available over the years too, but not sure if that is still the case. 
That would lower the value of the jersey to sponsors. 
  Exposure is not only in the form of when the players wear the jersey, although that is obviously key, but it is also advertising in the form of using supporters as a kind of walking billboard also
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

hmm might have to try and score one off the auction then.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Taliesin
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

using supporters as a kind of walking billboard
Which is why I stopped buying tops  ;D
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Taliesin wrote: Maybe a sponsorless 'replica' supporter top could be an option for people who are hesitant to purchase the 'on field' version ?
I've mentioned this before but you can buy a sponsorless jersey at Best and Less (the bigger stores) for less than half price offered by the Storm .
I bought one last year some weeks before the grand final for $40.00 when they were on sale...though mine was a large children's size.  Excellent material as well, washes well with no ironing required.
minichick
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Can't wait this in the flesh (fabric?) - looks ace in the print pics. I do believe I prefer this to our new home jersey  ;D