Headshots of team. (pics heavy)

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

nacho wrote: how is chase better than will?

for me im not confident he can fill will's shoes. chambers did what a centre was meant to do but although did cough up the ball at the wrong times. wasnt a game breaker type like inglis but was very good for us.

chase hasnt proved anything to me
Bingo young grasshopper.

I wasnt going to bite but you summed it up. Sure Chase MAY prove to be as good or better, but over the last 2 years, on what theyve done, Will >>>>>> Chase. We did after all have the best right-hand side defence in the game.

I got faith though that Craig will turn him into the player he looked like he may become.

Bullets wrote: He gives more with the ball then Will.

Yeh not yet, give him 5 rounds to win you over.
He does have better hands and his defence has gotten quite good, so it looks positive. Would rather see him with a deadly finisher outside him like Matt Duffie or the real deal then  Anthony Quinn TBH.
Last edited by noa nandruku on Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bullets
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Noa Nandruku wrote:

for me im not confident he can fill will's shoes. chambers did what a centre was meant to do but although did cough up the ball at the wrong times. wasnt a game breaker type like inglis but was very good for us.

Bingo young grasshopper.

I wasnt going to bite but you summed it up. Sure Chase MAY prove to be as good or better, but over the last 2 years, on what theyve done, Will >>>>>> Chase. We did after all have the best right-hand side defence in the game.

I got faith though that Craig will turn him into the player he looked like he may become.

He does have better hands and his defence has gotten quite good, so it looks positive. Would rather see him with a deadly finisher outside him like Matt Duffie or the real deal then  Anthony Quinn TBH.
on what they've done?

Chase has played for his country.
[img]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/Yeungy01/Stormcopy.jpg[/img]
http://s13.zetaboards.com/The_Colosseum/index/ - The Colosseum - Arena of Entertainment
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Bullets wrote:
Noa Nandruku wrote:

Bingo young grasshopper.

on what they've done?

Chase has played for his country.
So has Pita Maile..... and Luke Covell.

Point ?
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Fizer excuse my naivety but where did you get the picture of Rory Kostjasyn from? Rory is not included in the profiles on the Storm website. Although having said that when I first looked at the profiles on the website James Woolford wasn't there but now is.

Doesn't anyone know if (and if so where) the Storm have announced their squad of players for the NSW Cup?
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Will who?

The 5 rounds will take a while, he injured his shoulder and has had a shoulder operation so he's likely to be out of action for the first 10 rounds.