Brian Waldron resigns Matt Hanson new CEO

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Taliesin
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Surandy wrote: I reckon Gallop should proceed him out the door!
And take that tosser Carr with him  ;D

They've both been drawing salary packages under false pretenses for far too long  :twisted:
madstorm
Squall
Squall

If Brian is only staying to get info for the competitors, he's had 5 years running our club, he knows the ins and outs of probably every detail, If he doesnt he would have been gone years ago.  If there were office staff he felt he wanted by his side @ Rebels, surely he would have their personal numbers.  Sponsors well same goes.  Players, well if they were gonna go to Union they will anyway, by the way the main playing group arent just there because of Waldron, we still he the Best Couch in the world!!!

He should be there to make it a smooth transition for Matt.  You can't expect Matt to walk in, throw him the keys and say good luck buddy you're on your own, now dont bring it back dinged!!!  Brian has helped Storm become what it is today, he has made family and personal sacrifices to build it, he wont want to see it torn to pieces.  If he wanted Rebels to be the Storm well he would not be going!  ( well that and a nicer pay cheque)
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

madstorm wrote: If Brian is only staying to get info for the competitors, he's had 5 years running our club, he knows the ins and outs of probably every detail, If he doesnt he would have been gone years ago.  If there were office staff he felt he wanted by his side @ Rebels, surely he would have their personal numbers.  Sponsors well same goes.  Players, well if they were gonna go to Union they will anyway, by the way the main playing group arent just there because of Waldron, we still he the Best Couch in the world!!!

He should be there to make it a smooth transition for Matt.  You can't expect Matt to walk in, throw him the keys and say good luck buddy you're on your own, now dont bring it back dinged!!!  Brian has helped Storm become what it is today, he has made family and personal sacrifices to build it, he wont want to see it torn to pieces.  If he wanted Rebels to be the Storm well he would not be going!  ( well that and a nicer pay cheque)
Likewise If Matt Hansen needs his help he has his number. To keep him around would be to pay him to be work in the Storms offices while spruiking the Rebels any chance his gets.

Untenable really in any type of business environment.
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Wally Waldron
[quote="Buzz"]
I really have to say that the only way that Boofa played at that kick from Orford was if he cracked a fat.
[/quote]

[img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c385/KimmorleyKiller/TheT
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Surandy wrote:
Noa Nandruku wrote: I agree with Gallop, Wally needs to go NOW. Cant have some-one still employed talking about another direct competitor, which is what has been happening.
I reckon Gallop should follow him out the door!

I might even bring the my giant boot out and squash the spineless little twerp
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND