Storm vs Sharks Classic Match 1999

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Kettles
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Just finished watching this game from Shark Park. What a belter. 9-1 penalty count to them. A big half time lead eroded, only for Storm to power back to win in a ripping game. Great to see the oldies. Kearney had a blinder that day.
Here's me and my new best friend! Sweeeeeeeet!
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Kettles wrote: Just finished watching this game from Shark Park. What a belter. 9-1 penalty count to them. A big half time lead eroded, only for Storm to power back to win in a ripping game. Great to see the oldies. Kearney had a blinder that day.

I saw it and taped it the other day.  Fantastic game and added to my collection of Storm games.
I am really glad Fox are showing some of our older games, especially the 1999 games, when my vcr was playing up.

We forget so soon that we had great players back then like Kearney, Big T, Robbie Ross, the Brick, etc.
mahoobla
Squall
Squall

I watched most of it to (missed a fair chunk of the second half while I was cooking dinner). The first half we had such a great passing game and the come-back at the end was awesome.

It's great to see the 'old' games. I have a big soft spot for Robby Kearns!!
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Robbie Kearns, Steve Kearney, Glen Lazarus, Rodney Howe, Tawera Nikau, Matt Rua, Paul Marquet, Richard Swain
No wonder we won the comp.

Back on the game, Its one of the best ive ever seen, the Sharks scored a couple really pretty tries too.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]