I did something stupid and need assistance.

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Weebie
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Essentially about 1 hr after the gf on sunday I in my drunken state ripped a storm flag off a young girl and paraded it around and basically I am not sure what happened after that.

If anyone heard a story about me doing this and the person would like me too I would happy to replace the flag and apologise for my actions to the father of the daughter.

I've come out here and admitted wrong so I think abuse from the forum members would be quite unecessary.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Have you contacted the club to see if they know who this person was?
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

I'm not about to abuse you as it sounds like you're pretty ashamed of what happened and it does take some guts to admit to something like this.   I will however say that I'd have smacked you one if it had been any of my kids or friends - lecture over!

I think people here could ask around and see if anyone knows anything about the incident - if I hear anything I'll post it here.
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
singlemalt
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Tigger wrote: I'm not about to abuse you as it sounds like you're pretty ashamed of what happened and it does take some guts to admit to something like this. 

I will take the chance ... what a  dickhead. 
CaptainKlutz
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Doubt this post id legit anyways.

And yep ..... A dickhead.
[b]Making movies, signing songs and fight'n round the world.[/b]

Dose chess dip Err?
spookfish
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Not good, a-hole! NOT GOOD AT ALL!!!
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

Geez. The guy has already admitted he did an a-hole act. It takes a big person to admit their wrong and try and put things right.
2012 premiers. Legit.