GF DVD and Premiers poster

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

darrel brohman and ray hadley
SOMEONE'S GOTTA MAKE THE HISTORY BOOKS IT MIGHT AS WELL BE US

2014 BAI STAND TIPPING CHAMP
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

sallymay wrote: darrel brohman and Peanut Brain
Edited for accuracy.

Hrm, I'd rather listen to the Channel Nein commentary!
sliat_1981
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

October 23, 2009, 11:54:06 PM
"Bought up this thread again to let you all know that JB HiFi will be selling the Victory Pack on Nov.2, with a 4-5 day window period where they will have it on special...at approx $10 cheaper than the normal selling price of around $98.00."

November 05, 2009, 10:00:03 AM
"I believe the scheduled release date for the Victory pack is 09/11/2009 - which would be next Monday."

November 12, 2009, 08:50:09 PM
"JB at Werribee Plaza said there was a slight delay in the release of the Victory Pack  (not sure about the Seasons Highlights dvd though, but its included in the Victory Pack), and were expecting them to be released to the stores from  approx. 14th Nov."

November 14, 2009 (today) and it's still not released. See a pattern here?
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

sliat_1981 wrote: October 23, 2009, 11:54:06 PM
"Bought up this thread again to let you all know that JB HiFi will be selling the Victory Pack on Nov.2, with a 4-5 day window period where they will have it on special...at approx $10 cheaper than the normal selling price of around $98.00."

November 05, 2009, 10:00:03 AM
"I believe the scheduled release date for the Victory pack is 09/11/2009 - which would be next Monday."

November 12, 2009, 08:50:09 PM
"JB at Werribee Plaza said there was a slight delay in the release of the Victory Pack  (not sure about the Seasons Highlights dvd though, but its included in the Victory Pack), and were expecting them to be released to the stores from  approx. 14th Nov."

November 14, 2009 (today) and it's still not released. See a pattern here?
Its very frustrating to say the least as I am dying to get my hands on the Pack so we can have our Gf reunion party!
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I was up Epping way yesterday and i can confirm the Big W at the plaza has the Victory pack as i bought it there for $79.84 and there were several there. I wouldn't be wasting my time with JB anymore just head to your nearest Big W and pick it up there. May pay to ring first just to make sure your local has some left but i can't there being any probs.
gothestorm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Ice wrote: I was up Epping way yesterday and i can confirm the Big W at the plaza has the Victory pack as i bought it there for $79.84
Ice, could you please confirm that the Grand Final Dvd disc (of this 4 disc set) has the option to play the radio commentary?
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

I am going to try Big W locally and if they have it in, will give JB the arse :lol:
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Good move CC, i did see it at JB Heidelberg yesterday but it was about $96 so you're much better heading to Big W anyway.
Ash13
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

coupy73 wrote: Just wondering if anyone has got the DVD yet, and where from. Went to sanity down in Sale and they said it was on order but not in yet. :?
Also anybody got the premiers poster from the herald sun. our country newsagent will not get them in because he has to order a minimum of 10 and said he will not sell them. :?
You've gotta get out of Sale lol I grew up down there and got sick of having to wait for everything to come up from Melbourne
We are the storm,and we're #1!
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

WOOOO HOOOOOO Kmart Eastland just gottem in today and they were still out back.

The kid behind the counter looked kinda shocked when I asked if they had any in yet.

Musta wondered how I knew they were out back...I just took a punt as JB and Big Wankers have never even heard of the Melbourne Storm 2009 Victory Pack.

Anyways...it was $89.00 so I bought one.
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
singlemalt
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Ash13 wrote:
coupy73 wrote: Just wondering if anyone has got the DVD yet, and where from. Went to sanity down in Sale and they said it was on order but not in yet. :?
Also anybody got the premiers poster from the herald sun. our country newsagent will not get them in because he has to order a minimum of 10 and said he will not sell them. :?
You've gotta get out of Sale lol I grew up down there and got sick of having to wait for everything to come up from Melbourne
Thank Christ I got out of Maffra!!
coupy73
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

singlemalt wrote:
Ash13 wrote:

Actually work in Sale and Maffra but live in Trafalgar (you guys will probably know it). Moe k-mart tends to get most of the storm dvd's in. I know there is a few smart people in this neck of the woods that enjoy their Rugby league, just wish we could get a team together in the gippsland area as I miss my weekends at the local rugby games. :) :(

Quite annoying when we go into ticketek and ask for Grand Final tickets, we always get the response 'the grand final was last week' erm....no..... we mean the REAL grand final
just my opinions......critique them, don't criticise me!!!
Ash13
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

coupy73 wrote:
singlemalt wrote:
Ash13 wrote: You've gotta get out of Sale lol I grew up down there and got sick of having to wait for everything to come up from Melbourne

Actually work in Sale and Maffra but live in Trafalgar (you guys will probably know it). Moe k-mart tends to get most of the storm dvd's in. I know there is a few smart people in this neck of the woods that enjoy their Rugby league, just wish we could get a team together in the gippsland area as I miss my weekends at the local rugby games. :) :(

Quite annoying when we go into ticketek and ask for Grand Final tickets, we always get the response 'the grand final was last week' erm....no..... we mean the REAL grand final
Yeah,I know Trafalgar.Moe K-Mart is just as bad.Target in Sale might have it.Hahaha yeah the girls at Ticketek down there aren't too bright from memory.We use to have 15-20 min arguments with them til they found what we were after.If it's an old people's concert,no problems.Anything other than that or AFL,no chance.
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Got my pack at JB's  Werribee afterall, after seeing 2 guys with Storm Tees walking out the door.
But had a fight on my hands for them to reduce the price to $89.95.
Ash13
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

JB might be cheap,but they're nasty at the same time.