GF DVD and Premiers poster

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Surandy wrote:
jellyhead wrote: I will wait and hope that they put out a Victory Pack like 2007 - with all the finals matches.
http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/809222

NRL - 2009 Victory Pack: Collector's Edition (4 Disc Box Set) (809222)
Coming Soon! Pre-Order Now - Available Monday, 02 November 2009
AU$99.97 Currency Converter International Price (inc GST)
Ah good stuff Surandy!  Thanks!  Although I won't be ordering it off ezydvd seeing as they stuffed me up big time with the last one.  I'll order it through JB - reliable.  ;-)
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

jellyhead wrote:Ah good stuff Surandy!  Thanks!  Although I won't be ordering it off ezydvd seeing as they stuffed me up big time with the last one.  I'll order it through JB - reliable.  ;-)
No probs, their pricing looks a touch dear compared to other retailers so whatever DVD version I end up getting it will not be from Ezydvd.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

pauliedude wrote:
jellyhead wrote: I will wait and hope that they put out a Victory Pack like 2007 - with all the finals matches.
I just wonder tho if the victory pack will have as much of the pre / post game stuff.

Its frustrating when you buy the GF and then a few weeks later the finals DVD comes out.
A bit like buying a movie on DVD then a special ed versions out.

Tell me about it. In 07 i bought that DVD a couple days after the game, then not long after they released the 99 and 07 double pack which i wanted because i only had 99 on VHS. Then they released the victory pack which i ended up getting as well because i wanted all the finals games so all up i have 3 DVD copies of 07  :lol:

I haven't got this years DVD as i won't have a chance to watch properly until Saturday so i'll get it on the weekend. I'll also get the victory pack as well when it's released. I know it's a bit of a waste of money having the game twice but i really want to sit down and watch it again and i don't want to wait another month to do it waiting for the other one to be released.
mahoobla
Squall
Squall

Does anyone know which commentary is on the 'official' release?

I have watched both the channel 9 and Foxtel versions and much preferred the Foxtel commentators.

I am also waiting for the Victory pack!! Although I am not known for my patience, I'm not sure I can wait that long!
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The official one has the channel 9 commentary, with the option of the radio commentary.  I haven't had a chance to watch it with the radio yet though
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

steaming stormer wrote: The official one has the channel 9 commentary, with the option of the radio commentary.  I haven't had a chance to watch it with the radio yet though
So we get the option of Gould or Hadley.

Kill me now!!!!!!!!
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yeah, I watched the fox replay last night and it was a much better commentary team
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

madstorm wrote: Got a Storm premiership DVD at Coles Geelong west today for $25.00
Grrrrrr...got mine at Rebel Sport Geelong for $35. :evil: :evil:
2012 premiers. Legit.
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Got mine at Big W yesterday for just over $28 i think. I probably could've saved a few dollars elsewhere but oh well.
thinga87
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Having watched the Fox Sports replay today, I wish the DVD had their call too as an option. oh well i guess.

Like Ice said, I also have three copies of the '07 Grand Final. This time I'll wait for the Victory Pack.
Hope someone decides to put out a decade review too. I want season highlights for other years too!
Blitzkrieg
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I bought my GF DVD at Big W yesterday too :D

Rang Rebel Sport in Frankston this morning - they told me they wouldn't be getting any NRL GF memorabilia at that store, only at Knox & Prahran & one other store (can't remember which). Bloody disappointing :(

I recorded the Fox Sports coverage of both the first grade & U-20s. Not a huge fan of W. Smith & L. Daley as commentators, but I will say this much - the Fox Sports guys were noticeably better (and less biased) than that other mob (but hey, let's face it - that wouldn't take much effort!) :thumbright:
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
CaptainKlutz
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I'll wait for the Victory Pack also.

One month before Chrissie and it'lll be on special.

I've got it recorded anyways on IQ :D
[b]Making movies, signing songs and fight'n round the world.[/b]

Dose chess dip Err?
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yes listening to Rabs, there isn't much quality there anymore. He seems to go on about nothing really.
The foxsports team was much better and really had more emotion in their call.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I noticed it at the game but how much was Dane Nielsen shitting himself during the national anthem.

He must of been the player Bellamy was referring to during the lead-up.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Noa Nandruku wrote: I noticed it at the game but how much was Dane Nielsen shitting himself during the national anthem.

He must of been the player Bellamy was referring to during the lead-up.

Yeah considering he's hasnt played much he was probably thinking they were gonna test him out all day, come to think about it, why didnt they? :?
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]