Thank you Steve Turner

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
I love Cooper
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Because he is awesome he deserves his own thread!! Thank you Steve for everything you've done at the Storm. I can't believe that was your last game for us!!! Good luck at the Bulldogs and enjoy the premiership! You were awesome today.

Also, best wishes for all those departing the Storm too. *please not Lima*
PurpleBlooded
Squall
Squall

Agree, well done Stevie.

Thought he played really well today, all the best.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

Yep... Thank you zappa for everything! best of luck at the dogs!

Also thank you to chambers and Tomane...although i think they have played pretty poorly this year (Chambers improved ALOT at the back end though i must admit)....you guys still put the storm jersey on and did your best...i may have been harsh on these guys earlier in the year...but at the end of the day if you put the purple on your part of the family.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
STORM 2007
Squall
Squall

Zappa was great under the high ball today and its terribly sad that his moving on. Good luck at the Dogs, enjoy the moment.
Bullets
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Yep he was great today and pretty much showed what he brings to a come club today, a solid, very consistant and underrated winger. Was laughing at Parra's plan to just keep kicking to him even though he was dealing with everything thrown at him.

Good luck at the Dogs
[img]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/Yeungy01/Stormcopy.jpg[/img]
http://s13.zetaboards.com/The_Colosseum/index/ - The Colosseum - Arena of Entertainment
MtVaeaG
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Very sad to see zappa go truly wish him the best at his new club, no doubt he's been a great player for us and will be truly missed...Thank You steve!
Blitzkrieg
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Auf wiedersehen Zappa! Thankyou for being a great player & a great bloke, and for an excellent game today. All the best at the 'Dogs :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
Temi
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Thanks Zappa for always giving us your best efforts. I wish you all the success in the rest of your career with the Bulldogs.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

WE LOVE U STEVE

farewell to one of the 'old fellas' , gee thers only 4 left from the 2004 team now
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]