GF tickets

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
samo
Squall
Squall

hey guys is there a ticket window open on monday to just members of the 2 grand final teams? and if so how many tickets can members buy?

cheers samo
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yep there will be, they reserve 7,000 tickets for each competing teams members. As for how many tickets you can buy i could be wrong but from memory it's 4.
samo
Squall
Squall

thanks for the help, (now its just fingers crossed for saturday nite)

cheers samo
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

It used to be 2 per member, not sure about this year
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
Taliesin
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Each member is entitled to purchase four tickets (up from two last year) with each ticketed membership. Members can present multiple Ticketed Club Memberships to purchase a maximum of eight tickets. Memberships can only be used once to obtain tickets.
source link
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Here's a seating chart for the GF for anyone interested and to give an idea where the extra allocation of tickets will be. You'll see it shows Team A's and team b's sections but of course we don't knows what team we'll be if we make it, i'm guessing we'll be team A if Parra win and team B if the Dogs do going on ranking but i'm not sure.

I'm sure there'll be other tickets available elsewhere given the the NRL had the ticket by back scheme for people who wanted a refund and i'm tipping there'd have been plenty of Queens fans to take that up  :lol:

jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

So we're Team A seeing as it's being billed as Storm v Eels??  So our bays will be 115-1 to 121-1.  There's no concession prices for students on the Ticketek site.  There was also none on Ticketmaster for the semi and prelims but when I went to the agency for the tickets, there was a concession price available.  So has anyone bought tickets already and can tell me if there's a concession price?
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

A few things....

First, there is NOT 7,000 per team, there is 14,000 in total and it is first in first served (always has been and the NRL aren't keen to change it)

Also, Storm allocated bays are 101-1 to 104-1 and 140-1 to 146-1 This is the Southern end of the stadium where most supporters were in 2007.

This allocation provides Storm supporters without tickets all categories to get tickets in.

Remember that it is first in first served and the bay numbers, I know a number of people were disappointed last year
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

SW how do you know they are the Storm bays?  Just because that's what's happened in previous years?  I know Ticketek have trouble with allocating supporter bays but the website specifically says Team A and Team B allocation for different bays to what you're saying.
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Was advised via a phone call from something within ticketing at the NRL on the way home after the game.

Thanks Buzz for posting a link,

Beware that many supporters from both teams in the past believe there have been 7000 per team and THAT is not and never has been the case.

First in best dressed for the tickets. that only thing that does happen is that tickets for the first 10 minutes are locked out to all others from the different location...i.e. any one in Sydney trying to buy tickets will tried to be sold the bays allocated to the Eels supporters.
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Cheers for that SW.  I just didn't want to get caught out like previous years, especially as I'll be buying for others too!

Thanks Buzz for the link confirming it.

Never trust Ticketek!!  :x
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

i was just wondering, if any of the storm members on this forum arent travelling to sydney/buying tickets tomorrow... would it be possible to get ONE membership number

if anyone could be kind enough to give out there unused membership number it would be very appreciated you can private message it to me
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Just a quick note - despite the club information saying there is a 4 ticket per membership limit, both the NRL and Ticketek websites say there is a 2 ticket per membership limit!

If buying online - you can only purchase 2 tickets per membership per transaction. You can buy more tickets (up to 8) in other transactions but you likely will not be sitting with each other.

If buying over the phone or at an outlet - you can purchase 2 tickets per membership up to 8 tickets for one transaction - you will need 4 memberships.

You can try purchasing more than 8 tickets in separate transactions, but Ticketek can cancel those tickets exceeding 8.

If you are lucky you can get an outlet that doesn't check memberships - usually newsagencies.

Good luck all tomorrow morning!
wireinoz
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Hi all. In case you are unlucky tomorrow and cannot get your ticket in one of your sections but have one for elsewhere in the stadium, I am looking to swap my ticket. I support parramatta, but live in Perth so am not a ticket member, so I won't be able to buy a section ticket tomorrow.

I have an adult ticket for section 143 that I want to swap with someone because as you can imagine, now we're in the final i am a bit gutted to have a ticket in the melbourne seats  :lol:

I bought it off ebay a few weeks ago when I didn't event hink we'd malke the finals

Plan would  be to meet up to do the swap either on game day somewhere outside the stadium, or on Sat/Sun in Sydney.

Cheers

cappy