GF tickets

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
pizzor
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

since its 2 tickets per member for the member presale, does a family pass = 1 ticket or more?
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

pizzor wrote: since its 2 tickets per member for the member presale, does a family pass = 1 ticket or more?
Its only 2 tickets per 1 membership card, so I'd say you would need 2 membership cards to get 4 people to the game, etc.
pizzor
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

CooperCronk wrote:
pizzor wrote: since its 2 tickets per member for the member presale, does a family pass = 1 ticket or more?
Its only 2 tickets per 1 membership card, so I'd say you would need 2 membership cards to get 4 people to the game, etc.
thanks now i got that sorted out
routy21
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Just picked up 6 tickets in Bay 101 (Storm Supporter Section)

Lets bring the on noise.. 
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Like I said, don't trust Ticketek!!!!  They are a bunch of incompetent fools - no not the people at the outlet - ticketek in general.

Apparently, they had a glitch in the system which meant you could only buy 2 tickets at a time in one transaction.  So the one year my whole family are going, we're scattered all over the lima lima lima duck place.

So disappointed, angry and upset right now.  Happy to be going but ugh just so  :'(
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Had the same problem initially, then they fixed it about 5 past nine. Then was told couldn't get any tickets together in any of the Cat 1 sections, and was forced around to Cat 3 until we could get a group.
samo
Squall
Squall

i needed 4 tix, so i ended up buyin mine off ebay, price wasnt to inflated

samo
pizzor
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

anyone miss out on tickets?
mrpc
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

The Ticketek Website kept trying to sell me tickets in the Eels bays, despite entering a Storm ID code, even after I put my old Melbourne address into my "My Ticketek" profile on the website.  Useless pricks.  Can't run a website, can't run major events.

I kept attack dialing their call centre from 9:05 to 9:15 when their 13 number was simply engaged.  I then spent 10 minutes on hold in their IVR.  Their operator didn't know how to change my profile so that it'd give me Storm Bays, so I just bought over the phone.

I got 2 tickets in Section 144-1 (Row 27)
Stormin North Queanbeyan!
cam
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

mrpc wrote: The Ticketek Website kept trying to sell me tickets in the Eels bays, despite entering a Storm ID code, even after I put my old Melbourne address into my "My Ticketek" profile on the website.  Useless pricks.  Can't run a website, can't run major events.

I kept attack dialing their call centre from 9:05 to 9:15 when their 13 number was simply engaged.  I then spent 10 minutes on hold in their IVR.  Their operator didn't know how to change my profile so that it'd give me Storm Bays, so I just bought over the phone.

I got 2 tickets in Section 144-1 (Row 27)
Good to hear you finally got tickets, I got 2 tickets in 143-1 half way up. Exciting stuff! Just need to book some accommodation now.
deliverywoman1
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Bloody typical of ticketek.... I went on to see just what they were doing..... Using the STORM 'unique code'  For each category of tickets.... I was offered tickets in the EELS section..... How many unwitting Storm supporters are going to be sitting in a sea of blue and gold, and how many Eels supporters in a sea of PURPLE.... they really need to get their SHIT together!!!!!!!
captainsuburbia
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

I ended up with tickets in the Eels section using a storm code as well...and looking at other forums it looks like Parra fans have landed tickets in the Storm section.

Well done Ticketek.  Oh well, looks like I won't be the only purple in a sea of blue and yellow...
cam
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

deliverywoman1 wrote: Bloody typical of ticketek.... I went on to see just what they were doing..... Using the STORM 'unique code'  For each category of tickets.... I was offered tickets in the EELS section..... How many unwitting Storm supporters are going to be sitting in a sea of blue and gold, and how many Eels supporters in a sea of PURPLE.... they really need to get their SHIT together!!!!!!!
When I went to get my ticket I was originally quoted the Eels section, luckily I pulled her up on it.

You would think after all these years they'd get it right with supporters in the right section. It ruins the atmosphere when there are opposition supporters in the "supporter bays".
Diehard_Storm
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I'm so lima lima lima duck pissed!

I logged on at 9am - entered my Storm member code and was given seats on the very top level - behind the corner post.  I tried to select another category - but then the website told me no tickets were available ANYWHERE!

I started to panic (I had visions of Eels supporters flooding ticketek outlets!) and logged out and logged back in  - and each time the same series of events transpired.  There was NO way ticketek was registering I was a Storm supporter and wanted to sit in the allocated supporter bays.

Staying online - I rang their hotline at 9.10am.  I was on hold for 15 minutes.  Finally got through and was told I should be able to get the supporter bays online and that I was wrong that the website did not allow me to select I was a Storm member.  After fighting with the women - I got her to acknowledge there was no membership option in the category seating.

I asked her if there were any spare tickets in the Bays 101 - 104 (the storm bays) and she then told me at 9.25am that they were 100% gone!

The best I could get was directly behind the goal posts in the Cat D ticket category.  I hung up in disgust and went back online and booked two tickets in section 604-1, the nosebleed seats overlooking the corner post. 

Not happy at all.  But at least I'm going.
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

congratulations and good luck to all the travelling (both near and far) Storm supporters for grand final day.
after attending all 4 of Storm's previous grand final appearance, I decided not too attend this years final.  I will however, greet the boys either at melbourne airport or at the family day.

GO YOU STORM - FORGET DUST STORMS, SYDNEY WILL BE COVERED IN A PURPLE HAZE!!
[align=center][img]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/8558/61813452.jpg[/img][/align]